Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cruise ship rescue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cruise ship rescue.

The Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas rescued 19 Africans adrift in a boat off Southern Spain.Among them were a prgnant woman and 8 children.They were put ashore at Malaga.What I like about this story is they were classed as illegal immigrants and the Spanish Civil Guard were making arrangements to expel them to Morocco.If they would've landed in this country they would've claimed Political Asylum and now being put up in some bed and breakfast place and recieving benefits by next week.No wonder they call us Soft Johnny English.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Who is who!?

Same thing would have happened here too Jim!
    Governments are far too linient these days,we are getting overcrowded and invaded by baot people al the time!
    Dont get me wrong,i have feelings for many of these poor people,but when they can afford literally thousands of Dollras to get here with these illegal People Movers,then one begins to wonder who is genuine and who isnt!
    Its a very hard World of that we all know,but if this keeps up,it wont be too long before the Trouble (and believe me there is allready lots) will escalate to preportions that will become uncontrolable!
    Just my thoughts on all this!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cruise ship rescue

Its past the point of no return now, here in the UK, its reckoned in 100 years time the average skin tone will be 3 shades darker, we stand no chance as they breed 3 times more children, 3 or 4 generations breeding like that and they become the majority, latest method of taking over, make love not war.
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cruise ship rescue.

Headline today.Thiefs Human Right NotTo Be Deported.A deported Albanin thief has sneaked back into Britain to commit more crimes can stay.This character got four years for robbery in 2005,on his release he was given £750.to return to Albania.He returned to Britain and has was jailed again for 12 months for fiddiling roulette machine in bookmakers shops.The home Office ordered his deportation,he appealed claiming that he had a daughter to an English girl,sending him back to Albania would infringe his right to a family life.In May it was revealed that more than 100 foreign criminals who face deportation are being released every month because of human rights rulings.There are 3,900 overseas convicts out on bail here.I would say that organised crime has escalated with the influx of Eastern Europeans the only work that they know is crime.The pickpockets are already here for the Olympics and there are more on the way from Easter Europe.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Gulliver Guest

[QUOTE=Tony Wilding;96130] Its past the point of no return now, here in the UK, its reckoned in 100 years time the average skin tone will be 3 shades darker, we stand no chance as they breed 3 times more children, 3 or 4 generations breeding like that and they become the majority, latest method of taking over, make love not war.[/QUOTE]

"Aye Captain Mainwaring,we're doomed,I'm telling ye,DOOMED !"

Tony,here in my lovely middle England Georgian town there's still only about 6 here (out of 11,000-and two of those are a bit suspect-(!) -so I reckon I won't be booking my ticket out of U.K. just yet !

"Doomed !" ..........

Gulliver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

why did the judge not give the toerags partner to offer of going with him to many are jumping through this human rights law why don't we take a leaf out of the foreigners book don't mix with us if they want to breed keep them to their own kind and just because they have a child here that should be all the more reason for them to keep out of trouble to many arranged marriages and then after four year passports are given out and then the marriage ends and soft johnny English picks up the tab{again} who do the human rights layers answer to or do they make it up as they go along i wonder do any of them actually live near to were all the crimes are or is it back to suburbia away from the rest of the real world?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tony,here in my lovely middle England Georgian town there's still only about 6 here (out of 11,000-and two of those are a bit suspect-(!) -so I reckon I won't be booking my ticket out of U.K. just yet !.
    .That is the problem Davey, no one cares.
    I went into town in Bolton, I try not to, but I had to go to the Bank, I can honestly say that the town centre was more than 60 to 70% Moslem and ALL the women had the full Niquab, it was frightening for the future, Most had two and three young children under school age, Us tax payers are paying them to Breed.
    Of the rest of the people in town they were Eastern europeans, I barely heard a word of English spoken. I was a stranger in a Foreign land.
    We cant get out, we cannot sell our homes, we are trapped in a cess pit of foreigners.
    It is so sad that our once great nation is reduced to the worlds dump. Why did our family members have to die in WW2 to allow this to happen. They would never believe that they gave their lives for this to happen.
    Brian............about to break out another bottle.

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cruise ship rescue

hi Gulliver, you are quite lucky where you live, i live in Westcliff On Sea, i lived here from the age of 7, untill i was 35, then moved around a bit, it was a totally English town, i moved back here 2 years ago, could not believe what i saw, every other shop is owned by Africans, Indians and other Nationalities, All shops are selling Eastern European Food, many just that, hard to hear an English voice when walking by the Shops, up to last Christmas i was working part time in a small Villiage here, was only 3 shops there, 2 were asian owned,
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was gobsmacked on the TV a couple of nights ago, Romanian pickpockets were demonstrating their skills on a TV reporter, he knew they were going to lift his wallet etc, but was amazed how quickly they did it, this in preperation for the olympics. Surely the police know them and can arrest them, and deport them. We are too bloody soft in this country, and run by do gooders. Must sit down, my blood pressure sky high KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I saw that news item of the Rumanian Thieves, and then they were doing their research on the London games on the computer. It was in Barcelona, I am surprised that the Spanish Police did not lift them, There are supposed to be thousands of Rumanian thieves in London waiting for the Tourists. We should start shooting them.
    They come here and dont go back.
    I am losing the ability to find words to describe what our once great nation has turned into.
    Cheers
    Brian......... on my second bottle today. Total oblivion is the only way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast