Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dublin Bother

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dublin Bother

Ah!! here we go the old left wing lawyers all to blame yet again.
    I wonder how many non migrants are guilty of rape & murder in the UK & Europe?
    Gom van Strien’s planned talks with party leaders have been cancelled after he stepped down.
    Resigns over fraud charges, off to a good start then!!

Anyway time for me to withdraw from the thread.
    I will leave it to those from the Right wing to comment.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why the feck does anyone have to be either left or right wing but simply a balanced person. Think that this should explain it a bit. If the left respected the rights point of view and the right respected the lefts point of view. Then the middle ground should be the solution to the problem. What is happening is that all both sides can do is disrespect each others views thereby causing disruption by mud slinging and the middle ground remains a bloody mess. A country only ends up with a far right or far left in politics simply because the other one stuffed it up and the people have no other choice but to vote the other one in as happened in the USA with Trump. As we did with our disaster with Morrison and the UK with Johnson not to mention others. Personally I feel I am neither left or right but simply balanced and free to complain about either in the hope of truth coming out from the middle ground where it is hidden from us by the fecking warring opposites. So going out to watch those pigs fly by with my delusion
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

James, you miss one vital point.
    In any country there are those who will use any excuse to cause mayhem.
    I suspect this is one such case.

I agree there is no reason for it, but then such persons never need a reason.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Les Woodard View Post
    Why the feck does anyone have to be either left or right wing but simply a balanced person. Think that this should explain it a bit. If the left respected the rights point of view and the right respected the lefts point of view. Then the middle ground should be the solution to the problem. What is happening is that all both sides can do is disrespect each others views thereby causing disruption by mud slinging and the middle ground remains a bloody mess. A country only ends up with a far right or far left in politics simply because the other one stuffed it up and the people have no other choice but to vote the other one in as happened in the USA with Trump. As we did with our disaster with Morrison and the UK with Johnson not to mention others. Personally I feel I am neither left or right but simply balanced and free to complain about either in the hope of truth coming out from the middle ground where it is hidden from us by the fecking warring opposites. So going out to watch those pigs fly by with my delusion
    You are perfectly correct in what you say . I used to have the same outlook as yourself but have had enough of left wing behaviour
    in this country ; open borders with unlimited asylum seekers and economic refugees , left wing local governments that allow
    demonstrations supporting Hamas ( and even Isis) but order the police to crack down on the elderly demonstrating about the pension
    problems, Unlimited subsidies for NGO's , 3 year old children getting sex lessons in school etc. ,etc , etc
    But I am not the only one to be sickened by left wing policies. Mational polls to elect a new government were held last week
    and the far right party won a resounding 37 seats with the nearest ultraleft party 12 less with 25 seats. This I think represents the
    feeling of the majority here and many like me have - more or less - been pushed to the right.
    Last edited by John Cassels; 28th November 2023 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The open borders even on its own was a sign of total incompetence on behalf of Europe at the time and think if remember correctly Germany was the main instigator. It was discussed on this site, and the general opinion it was insanity was held by most. God help all the countries with incompetents as leaders.JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Cassels View Post
    You are perfectly correct in what you say . I used to have the same outlook as yourself but have had enough of left wing behaviour
    in this country ; open borders with unlimited asylum seekers and economic refugees , left wing local governments that allow
    demonstrations supporting Hamas ( and even Isis) but order the police to crack down on the elderly demonstrating about the pension
    problems, Unlimited subsidies for NGO's , 3 year old children getting sex lessons in school etc. ,etc , etc
    But I am not the only one to be sickened by left wing policies. Mational polls to elect a new government were held last week
    and the far right party won a resounding 37 seats with the nearest ultraleft party 12 less with 25 seats. This I think represents the
    feeling of the majority here and many like me have - more or less - been pushed to the right.
    its like the natural law of physics - every action has an equal and opposite reaction - or similar. So I believe that it is a reaction by the people to what has gone on in the relatively recent past.

7. Likes thomas michael, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    The open borders even on its own was a sign of total incompetence on behalf of Europe at the time and think if remember correctly Germany was the main instigator. It was discussed on this site, and the general opinion it was insanity was held by most. God help all the countries with incompetents as leaders.JS
    I would have thought the open borders policy was brought about the lobbyists for big business , a faster way to make more profits.

9. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John 14#
    Seems a bit of a contradiction there, if the left as you call them are so prevalent in the Netherlands, how come the Right got swept into power in such large numbers?
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Des, if news is correct there is a global move away from left wing govs.
    Any gov will survive for a time, but then there comes a time when the people say enough.

Politicians just like diapers should be regularly changed or a smell can be felt around the place.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well John you could be right, maybe that is why so much pressure is on Russia and China and little Cuba, cause they just wont listen.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

14. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast