Thread: New friend

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default New friend

In a bar one night a man met a very attractive older woman of about sixty of age. They got along together very well and after drinking and talking for several hours the woman asked if he had ever thought of sleeping with a mother and her daughter. Thinking he won the jackpot the man went with her to her house.
    When the woman opened the door she shouted up the stairs "Are you awake mother"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New friend

Ah Louis, you have definitely been to Western Australia.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New friend

An elderly physician, Doctor Geezer, became very bored in retirement and decided to re-open his medical clinic.
    He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500 -- if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor Young, who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1000. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?"
    Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box #22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."
    Dr. Young: "Aaagh! -- This is gasoline!"
    Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500.”

Dr. Young, very annoyed, goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.
    Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."
    Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box #22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."
    Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't -- that's gasoline!"
    Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young, having lost $1,000, leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.
    Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!"
    Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so here's your $1,000 back" (giving him a $10 bill).
    Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"
    Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story --
    Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an old Geezer.
    Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.
    ENJOY YOUR DAY
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller