Thread: donkey jackets

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default donkey jackets

Two ngeordies go for a job on a building site ......
    the boss ses to the ist one come in i want no tossers only folk with a brain
    give me a sentence with the word donkey jacket in it
    geordie thinks
    then ses .....
    i have donkey jacket ...ireally think its great i wear it every morning and i know i wont be late
    jeez thats pretty smart start monday
    now send your mate in
    geordie tells his mate what happened so be ready
    in goes

the boss ses now give me a sentence with the the word fascinate in it geordie thinks
    then ses
    i have a donkey jacket i really think its great its got 9 shiny buttons but i only fasten 8

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: donkey jackets

A young girl started work in the village chemist shop. She was very shy about having to sell condoms to the public.

The owner was going on holiday for a couple of days and asked if she would be willing to run the shop on her own. She had to confide in him her worries about selling the contraceptives.

"Look," he said. "My regular customers don't ask for condoms, they'll ask for a 310 [small] a 320 [medium] or a 330 [large]. The word condom won’t even be used.

The first day was fine but on the second day a black guy came in to the shop, put out his hand and said "350".

The girl panicked. She phoned the owner on his mobile and told him of her predicament.

"Go back in and check if he has a yellow bucket hanging between his legs" her boss told her.

She peeped through the door and saw the yellow bucket hanging between his legs. "Yes "! she said “He’s got one hanging there!"

The boss said "Go back in and give him $3-50, he's the Window Cleaner."
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller