Thread: Philosophers of the Century

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Philosophers of the Century

May of been on before but can’t see..
    Jean Kerr/. The only reason they say women and children first is to test the strength of the lifeboats

Prince Philip/When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s eithera new car or a new wife.

Harrison Ford/ Wood burns faster when you have to cut and chop it yourself.

Spike Milligan/ The best cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree.

Jean Rostand/ Kill one man and your a murderer, kill a Nation and your a Conqueror.

Arnold Schwarzenegger / Having more money doesn’t make you happier. I have $50 million, but I’m just as happy when I had $48.

WH Auden/ We are on this earth to do good unto others. What the others are here for I have no idea.

Johnny Carson/ If life were fair Elvis would still be alive today, and all the impersonators would be dead.

Steve Martin/ Hollywood must be the only place on earth where you can be fired by a man wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a baseball cap.

Jimmy Durante/ Home cooking , where a man thinks his wife is.

Betsy Salkind / Men are like linoleum floors . Lay em right an you can walk all over them for 30 yrs.

George Roberts/ The first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone.

Robert Benchley/I have kleptomania , but when it gets bad , I take something for it.

John Glenn /As I hurtled through space , one thought kept crossing my mind- every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.

David Letterman/ America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real, but the moon landing was faked.

Howard Hughes / I’m not paranoid , deranged millionaire , actually I’m a Billionaire.

Old Italian Proverb ..After the game , the King and the. Pawn go into the same box.

JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Philosophers of the Century

Age is a relative thing.
    You hear snap crackle pop at the breakfast table. and its' just your back.
    You try to straighten the wrinkles in your socks and find out it's your skin.
    You only call your partner "Honey" "love" and "Darling" because you forgot hr name years ago.
    You can't quite remember when you started forgetting things
    You keep repeating yourself, You keep repeating your self.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget