Thread: A gardening joke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default A gardening joke

An old retired sailor, every year, would dig over his garden in order to plant his tomato plants. His son would help him to do the heavy digging work.
    This year the ground was particularly hard due to drought and as his son was in prison, having been found guilty of a serious offence, he had no one to help him.
    He wrote to his son in prison, telling him that this year he would not be able to dig over the garden and plant his tomato plants.
    The son wrote back telling him not to dig over the garden as that is where all the bodies are buried.
    Within a day the police turned up and dug up the whole garden searching for the buried bodies but failed to find any.
    The retired sailor wrote to his son telling him what had happened and that he could now plant his tomato plants.
    The son wrote back saying that although he was in prison he was glad to be able to help his father to dig over the garden.
    Rgds
    J.A.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: A gardening joke

Went to the hair dresser today saying I wanted highlights, he showed me some video of old hair styles.

Out in the park I heard a man say, son if you continue doing that you will go blind.
    Over here dad came the reply

On the sidewalk he was singing an old song, Super Tramp I said,
    Thanks gov
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post