Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Wonder Drug

SOMETHING IS FISHY ��

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839 km
    Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152 km
    Wuhan to Milan = 8,684 km
    Wuhan to NY = 12,033 km

The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.
    All business areas of China are now safe.

Something is fishy. America is not just blaming China without a reason. Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

Something is fishy. The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

Something is fishy. The Coronavirus originated from the city of Wuhan in China, and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

Something is fishy. Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centres are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

Something is fishy. Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.

Something is fishy. Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

Something is fishy. Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.

Something is fishy. Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

Something is fishy. This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.
    China has now put this virus under control. Maybe they also have the antidote/vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.

Something is fishy. Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.

SOMETHING IS VERY FISHY !!!!
    Senior Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vernon ,good stuff but one has to wonder about it all.
    Yes China is on the way up big time and according to one international source will become number one economy during the term of the next USA president.

But with so many world economies in melt down there is little demand for products from China.

In India there are so many other diseases that one has to wonder just what the locals have or die from.
    Areas of concentrated population appear to be the hardest hit, while here in Oz and NZ it is almost non existant, but we did close the borders and are prisoners for now.

A similar situation occurred with AIDS back in the 80's, some countries harder hit than others with the belief it began in Africa but never proven.

So we continue to wonder and speculate as to' where it began, we can't begin to know it but was in Wuhan that it did start, then it spread wide and became a pandemic reaching out touching you, touching me.
    Bloody Virus, bad times were never worse and so it goes.
    Apologies to Neil.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Vernon View Post
    Funny John
    An old Afrikaans Bush (Actually from the Bushmen era) that grows freely in the Cape Area, has been used for a long time to treat and cure any nasties like you talk of.
    I have known many of Lads in my time that have taken the stuff and its always cured them after about two Weeks.
    Cheers

Cannot now think of the name of the Bush! And no its not the Rooibos, of Kaffir Bush!

Vernon, you have jogged my memory with that one.
    I do recall some of the lads saying such when I was there, long time ago.
    We all thought maybe just an old wife stale, but maybe the old bush men knew something we did not.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

5. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#151.. Vernon my ready reckoner gives the distance by sea from Shanghai to London as 13448 nautical miles so if the roles were reversed and any germs were sent by British Postal Services it would not even have arrived yet. Any spread of the virus must have been very intricate and very hard to trace. what is required is Inspector Clusoe on the job. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#151. No offence Doc, but that reads like a Donald Trump twitt. Countries surrounding China are nowhere nearly as badly infected. South Korea, Japan two of Chinas closest neighbours.
    South Korea succeeded in making a flattened curve of COVID-19 infection growth relatively quickly by conducting extensive tests immediately in the early stages. Especially, the rapid test progress, such as the drive-thru test method and the transparent disclosure of information by the government, led to the Korean coronavirus response method becoming a good practice model around the world. Also, citizens are actively responding to the virus on their own by practicing voluntary self-isolation, social distancing, and by wearing a mask.

The reason I suspect these countries are not as badly infected is unlike those in the West their governments jumped on the problem ASAP. Japan has a population of 126 million people. They have had 4500 reported deaths since the pandemic was declared. Today, Japan reported 5000 new cases . The UK reported 47500 new cases. I will not even mention the USA, people there have been in denial for to long especially those who have been following the outgoing Presidents advice. Perhaps there is something in the genetic makeup of Oriental people that makes them less vulnerable to the virus. Also Orientals live a more Governed lifestyle than those of western society.

We here in the UK & Europe stood and watched the gathering storm, ignored the warnings and have bumbled and stumbled from day one with no real clear plan on how to contain the virus. I am not going to get into the politics of it. It is obvious that the UK delayed taking action until the tide was well and truly crashing on the shores around Britain. We are an Island race we had the best defence for this virus in the world. We are surrounded by sea and still we let people and traffic flood in unchecked. We are still allowing travel to and from the USA, and many other destinations. It is only recently they have introduced the, you have to have a negative test before you can fly. New Zealand had the best idea they shutdown air travel to and from New Zealand, got the covid numbers down and under control. How many people do you still see failing to wear a mask. How many house parties have you heard about the police breaking up. I am sorry but as a race the people of these Islands are being let down by those who basically could not give a monkeys toss about anybody but themselves. God help us all because until even stronger action is taken by the authorities we are going to see plenty more cases and plenty more deaths.
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 14th January 2021 at 11:51 PM.

8. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#155... Lewis it appears to me that more was done to Contain mad cow disease. Even today in Australia if you lived in the UK during that period , they will not accept your blood for transfusions to others. So even though they are short of blood as too few donors , your blood is not acceptable. JS
    R575129

10. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    #155... Lewis it appears to me that more was done to Contain mad cow disease. Even today in Australia if you lived in the UK during that period , they will not accept your blood for transfusions to others. So even though they are short of blood as too few donors , your blood is not acceptable. JS
    John for a very long time the UK denied there was a link to cattle. It was not a UK only disease . If memory serves it was eventually traced back to cattle feed that came from Holland. It was even traced in other EU nations but it was British beef took the brunt of the blame because as usual the UK were slow to react. So if I was the Australian health service I would not be welcoming blood donations from any EU country. Who remembers this chap._369625_gummer300.jpg John Gummer here he is feeding his 4 year old daughter a beef burger stating there is nothing wrong with British beef, just happens he was the minister for food and Agriculture at the time.

12. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe any European living in Australian also has the same restrictions already, I dont know, I only Know I was told my blood as having lived in England was not acceptable. JS.
    Recognise John Gummer, funny how one thinks of teeth whenever his face appears. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 15th January 2021 at 12:49 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mad cow disease is still very evident here in Oz.
    We have a state premier in Queens land and one in NSW, both are attempting to out do the other.
    The Queensland one is constantly telling the locals that the one from UK is so bad she may have to shut the place down.

But then again Pommy bashing has always been a sport here in Oz.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#155 Agree with most of what you say Lewis. I think South Korea and Japan contained it because their peoples are used to obeying their Govts directives. S Korea having regular public organised evacuation drills because of the constant threat from N Korea's unstable leaders. The Japanese do the same but their reasons are natural disasters such as earthquakes and Tsunami. From an early age they learn discipline for self preservation, sadly a lot of ours seem to think a beer will cure anything.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast