Joys of Seniors.

George and Sheila, lived in a mobile home park. George was a widower and Sheila a widow. They'd been friends for years.

One evening at a communal supper, they found themselves at the same table.. As the evening progressed, George made some admiring glances at her and he finally plucked enough courage to say... "Sheila, will you marry me..?"

After about 5secs of deep thought,..

Sheila answered. "Yes. Yes, I will..."

The meal ended with a few more pleasant exchanges, then they retired to their respective caravans. Next morning, George was troubled: 'Did she say "yes" or was it a "no".?'

Try as he would, he just could not recall...

Not even the faintest memory. So with trepidation, he called Sheila. He explained that he didn't remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the lovely evening past. As he gained a little more courage, George inquired tentatively, 'Sheila, when I asked you to marry me, did you say "Yes" or did you say "No".?'

George was delighted to hear her Sheila say, 'Why, I said, "Yes, yes I will" and I meant it with all my heart.'

She continued, 'I am so glad that you called, because I couldn't remember for the life of me who had asked..."