Thread: Arrr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Arrr

A Yorkshireman takes his cat to the vet. Yorkshireman: 'Ayup lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat." Vet; "Is it a tom?" Yorkshireman.
    "Nay I've browt it wi me."

A Yorkshire man's dog dies and ,as it was a favorite pet, he decided to have a gold statue made by a jeweller to remember it by.
    Yorkshireman; "Can tha mek us a gold statue of yon dog"? Jeweller , "Do you want it 18 carat"? Yorkshireman, "No, yer daft bugger, I want it chewing a bone
    Des."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Arrr

A Yorkshireman's wife sadly passes away. He decides to have the words 'She Were Thine' engraved on her headstone.

He calls the mason, explains what he wants, then goes to see the stone a few days later. He takes one look and to his horror, finds the mason has engraved 'She Were Thin'.

He yells: "The blummin' 'e' is missing! Where's the 'e'? Tha's left the blummin' 'e' out lad!"

The mason apologises profusely, and assures the widower it'll be right on the day.

The day of the funeral comes. The mourners leave the church and head out to the graveyard.

There, in the glow of the winter sun, is the pristine headstone. Upon it inscribed:

"Eeh, She Were Thin."
    "Our veterans did not forget about us .... Let's not forget about them." From Michael Levesque

3. Thanks Harry Nicholson thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Tindell, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post