Thread: "Have you not got a girlfriend?"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default "Have you not got a girlfriend?"

A sailor got chatting with a girl in a bar, "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"Have you not got a girlfriend?" she replied, "Guys like you always have girlfriends.

""No, sadly we broke up just over a month ago," He assured her.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," she said, "Go on then, I'll have a white wine please.

A few drinks later after a kiss and a cuddle they headed off back to her place and made passionate love.

While he was putting his clothes back on she said, "So, you're good looking, a nice guy and amazing in bed, can I ask why on earth you split with your girlfriend?" He said, "My wife found out."
    "Our veterans did not forget about us .... Let's not forget about them." From Michael Levesque

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Have you not got a girlfriend?"

A Sailor sent an e-mail to his wife, informing her that his ship would be returning from the voyage a day early.

Arriving home, he found his wife with another man.

Upset, he stormed off and got a room at the mission to decide what to do next.

His thoughts were interrupted by a call from his mother-in-law.

"Bill" she said, "I checked with my daughter and, as I expected, there is a perfectly good explanation for this whole episode."

"This I've got to hear," the Sailor said.

"It was an honest mistake," the mother-in -law said. " She never got your e-mail!"
    "Our veterans did not forget about us .... Let's not forget about them." From Michael Levesque