Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clive Fronks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Clive Fronks.

Quote:- "Hi there who is asking ".
    Got it in one Clive. Your CC calling. I'm sending you a PM on here today. Good to hear from you.

2. Thanks Clive Fronks, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hello Bill a long time ago last communication with you was in passing you were on the way to Narvik Icalled you on
    the Aldis I thought I would somehow make contact with you I believe you were the Oregis me the Orepton Bill you served in various companies tell me what Houlders ships you wereon ascadet and 3/o you must have left the company as 3/o for Ibelieve Zim Lines now you are in contact fire away youve a lot to tell me clive fronks

4. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Clive Fronks View Post
    Hello Bill a long time ago last communication with you was in passing you were on the way to Narvik Icalled you on
    the Aldis I thought I would somehow make contact with you I believe you were the Oregis me the Orepton Bill you served in various companies tell me what Houlders ships you wereon ascadet and 3/o you must have left the company as 3/o for Ibelieve Zim Lines now you are in contact fire away youve a lot to tell me clive fronks
    Can't remember anything about that Clive. I can barely recall what an Aldis is/was!!! I have sent you a PM this morning giving a very brief resume and will enlarge upon it later today when "my boss in the kitchen" finishes giving me instructions.

6. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi there I was Ex 2/o on her in 1964 so the book says with Bob Watson as 2/o I think Mr Kirkby was c/o and Capt Stevens good to here from you keep in touch.

8. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I believe you were in your last termHi Mike you are right I was in R S N C I was bugler after I think Frost Iwent cadet in Houlders up to 2/o later went middle trade as C /o after a stint on the Stolt Llandaff chemical tanker as J/C/o later C/o Middle Trade Keep in touch

10. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi Bill had problems with laptop Re our banter on John Perrot i bumped into him in Cardiff in the sixties he was tnen interested in piloting I have to tell you Bill I dont know if you remember me playing reveille one hour early for which i got four hours overtime guess who called me none other than his nibs John perrott who got away with zero hours laugh about it today Bill i wet back a few times to see Ted Sleeman and Fred Ball i used to go for a pint with them Mr Sleeman after R,S,N.C took the Masters Class in Cardiff I left Houlders in 1964 did few trips with other firms as 2/o and 1/o then ended up as c/o middle trade Bill my address is clivefronks@gmail,com hope this makes it will update next time Clive

12. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

DAD was on Bidford Priory

14. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2