Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Donate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Donate

Thank you for taking an interest in my plight. I see you have at least 12 years experience on this site and, at the time I posted, me, just a few days. I was responding to that same block on the right and, fast becoming senile, became lost in my iPad. I do not use PayPal or send funds via a computer as i understand their are many
    Nasties out there just waiting for an old fart to make the attempt. Managed to get my knickers in a twist and asked Doc for help. What amazes me is that i somehow managed to start a Thread — BRILLIANT !! You guys are great — didn’t realize how much i missed the banter and guff ! Cheers, Keith Adams

2. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Graham Shaw, N/A, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Keith good to see you can keep a sense of the past with you. Laughter is always better than moping around. Keep it up , if the knickers get twisted just take them off , as long as in the right company of course. Cheers JS
    R575129

4. Thanks Keith Adams thanked for this post
    Likes Graham Shaw, N/A, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Adams View Post
    Thank you for taking an interest in my plight. I see you have at least 12 years experience on this site and, at the time I posted, me, just a few days. I was responding to that same block on the right and, fast becoming senile,........ ! Cheers, Keith Adams
    Well done Keith,we were all the same when we started on this great site- soon becomes familiar !Smash PC (2).gif Let your iPad know who's the boss though!
    All the best!
    Graham

6. Thanks Keith Adams thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn, N/A, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I’m not much further advanced , and my IPad knows who is boss and it’s not me, it’s only through the forbearance of others that I manage to keep my head above water. Tarbut or garbut or whatever he was christened was a much better swimmer than me . Cheers JS
    R575129

8. Thanks Keith Adams thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

what is so simple to some its impossible for a few one of my jobs {when i was alive} was working on a lot of grade two listed buildings some of the old drawings were in old English or Latin then the bomb dropped a stroke all reading and writing went in about 5 minutes so it was in a dictionary for a few years so i was not illiterate so computing is out of space to me not like the sea told once you can show me something 20 times and it still no show in the brain so i say again what seems to be a simple task for some is a mountain to others its a good job my boys are savvy with thees computers until then i will wind you lot up as much as i can have a nice day people jp

10. Thanks Keith Adams thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea, Keith Tindell liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2