Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Ear Syringe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ear Syringe

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    Yup I went to an RC school and was taught that JC said 'suffer little children to come unto me' those Nuns and Brothers certainly kept his word! Knew early on that ebony hardwood came from Africa as they kept us frequently in contact with it!
    Indeed Ivan
    Went to Marist Brothers Catholic School in Cape Town, and the one Brother , will never forget him, Brother Basil always used the Cane on us , it was his Forte to hit us on the Knuckles for small things which was quite sore, but when it came to bigger things, he took you to the front of the class put your Head under the Table he sat at, held your Sort Pants tight pulling them up as hard as he coud and the Whack!!! on the Backside!
    This of course made one try and jump up , thus knocking your head on the bleedin edge of the Under part of the Table, so two in one ! He was a Monster!
    Oh the days of Cane and Pain! And i dont mean Mainstay Cane! LOL
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One teacher in the Junior school was a sadistic sod, he used any excuse for for dishing out punishment, he would call you out to the front
    of the class make you bend over then pull up the leg of your short trousers and use a PT slipper to give three slaps on the back of your leg,
    that stung more than the stick I can tell you, cheers

3. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Dennis McGuckin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am of the opinion that if a tougher approach was taken by some parents half of the problems in society would not be there.

So many now have kids before they have a correct place to bring them up in, that is no permanent home, rely on the state to keep them and look after them.
    Many complain the school does not give them correct disipline training but do none at home.

Like many on site I was born in the middle of a scrap with some in Europe and when it ended we had it tough.
    The kids of today know nothing of having to go without, bread and milk for breakfast not the Golden Arches.

But such tough times made us stronger and I believe far better people for it.

Yes I got whacks from several sources but it did me no harm, in fact quite the opposite.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

5. Likes Dennis McGuckin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well everyone has had a bit say on various forms of wax treatment , but the Japanese wax treatment I received and always went back for more , I found very pleasant , and before receiving a massage was always asked if you wanted it done or not, I always said yes please , it only consisted of one sharp short slap with the palm of the hand on a certain area of the body , and the wax literally jumped out of the ears. I used to let the soap dry in my ears to build up the wax quicker for an excuse to get back on the masseurs table , I insisted however on the person being young pretty and agile . JS .
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WE have a massage parlor in our town, been there for some time.
    However it has got into a bit of bother of late, apparently they are offering to some of the men massage with happy ending!!!!!
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The wax treatment had a happy ending so must have caught on. JS
    R575129

9. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post