Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vacs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Covid Vacs

There is plenty said by everyone about the hopeful vaccines they have invented , but still waiting to hear a coherent account of how the disease was formed in the first place. Was it a natural form of nature or was it man made ? Otherwise don’t take much notice of all the palaver and panic caused by certain parties. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Heard a bit on the radio today from a scientist who was atone time working on the Vaccine.
    He was explaining how during research the team found a method to bring some dead brain cells back to life.
    It came about from the virus and how it activates.
    Went into a lot of stuff which went over my head and would for most I think.

But later I got to thinking, brining brains back to life, he could make a fortune in any parliament.
    I could do with some right now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A man is in hospital waiting to be the first person in history to receive a brain transplant. a doctor comes in and says congratulations but unfortunately, since this is a new procedure your insurance isn't going to cover it all. So, were going to give you three choices for brains, and you can choose which one you can afford.
    ""Okay, what are they," The man asks the Doctor, " Well, first there's engineer brain, that's $100 a gram. Then there's a Astrophysicist's brain that'll cost you $200 a gram. Finally, there's Anti Vaxxer brain. That's the most expensive at $1,000 a gram."
    The man looks at the Doctor surprized. "That's absurd! Why is the anti Vaxxer brain so expensive"? The Doctor turns to him and says, "Sir , do you have any idea how many anti vaxxer's it takes to get a gram of brain?!"
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So there we were at 1500 hours on July 11, 2021 when the state premier of Victoria told us that from 1800 hours we would go into a sharp short 7 day lock down.

Yesterday October 17th we were told that the lock down will end at 2359 on Thursday October 22. as by then we will have reached 70% fully done.

That will be a total of 102 days.

I have concluded that politicians count days in a very different manner to humans.
    So no more curfew and a few bits of crumbs for us until we reach 80% fully done, but with numbers as they are we will reach 90% fully done.

To then add insult to injury I have discovered I will need a new mobile, current one only 3G and that will not be serviced after December 31.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

5. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Des: #: 592.

That was a cracker. LOL. Keith.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just a reminder that today's figure for the U.K. is 49,126 new cases. It is still rising everyday here, but not much is said or done by those in power.

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The number of cases will rise for two sections of the community.
    Those who have not been vaccinated, and those who have but can still catch a much lower version of it.
    Bit like the Flu, you have the shot but can still get a weak dose of it.

Earlier this year a guy from Oz who has been with the Oxford crowd for about 25 years now was speaking here in Oz about the virus.
    He said that within a year or so there would be so many, even though fully vaccinated, who would still get it, but it would be no worse than the flu or a cold.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Not gone away, jabs help but, not a cure.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is no cure for old age either. Most of us dream about the fountain of youth, and wish someone would hurry up and find it. The picture of Dorian Grey works for a time with wigs and make up , but does nothing for the Arthritis , lumbago, amnesia , rheumatism, and the thousand and one other complaints either. COVID is just another to add to the many , its claim to fame now not too far in the future will go into the annals of medical journals as the history like others of former killer diseases . Maybe the truth of its origins will then be released when everyone has lost interest in it. JS
    R575129

13. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Anti Vaxers and others who do not want the vaccine have been hard at it here in Melbourne.

Speaking with my GP this morning.
    He has had two female and one male each offer him $1000 to give them a certificate to ay they have had the Vaccine without having it.
    He refused telling one female if she did not leave he would call the police.

My neighbor who is in the police told me there are undercover police going to surgeries and other places asking the same question.
    So far two have been arrested for being wiling to take the bribe.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

15. Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast