Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vacs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Covid Vacs

My wife and I had our 4th booster two weeks ago with no problems, the invitation letters were printed in 27 different languages , I wonder why the NHS is short of cash.

Colin

2. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We will have our second booster in a couple of weeks.
    Had the first end of December.

Had the flu shot which this year is a bit different, there are two varieties one for over 65 one for the rest.
    Something to do with the various strains this year,

Next year we are informed both a booster and Flu shot in one will be for everyone.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Likes cappy, N/A, Graham Shaw, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#613 Cappys just coming up to his tun . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Colin McClelland View Post
    My wife and I had our 4th booster two weeks ago with no problems, the invitation letters were printed in 27 different languages , I wonder why the NHS is short of cash.

Colin
    Colin, they must be, I got a call from Bishop Auckland (50 mile round trip) hospital yesterday (the only department in the County dealing with my daughters problem), I was informed that in future her prescription will no longer be mailed to her local pharmacy but will need to be collected in person and signed for, then I must hand to her nominated chemist, it usually takes 5 -7 days for the meds to arrive after that. Not only that I have to ring the hospital to give them a reminder that her prescription is due, 10 days before the due date, their computer diaries must be inoperative.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well tony ihave aways been a great believer and had faith in the NHS.....but i now believe it is a bottomless pit where finance is involved ....both parties have the nerve to call it .....OUR NHS......the truth is there consuming amount of capital is beyond belief ....and the upper echelons are being paid ridicoulous sums and pensions far beyond what the jobs require ....doctors now after being told they must see patients face to face are demanding a 5and a half hour day 5 day week .......what that will work out per hour i dont know they will be in line with the union higher archy next ......cappy R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was amazed at how much the NHS spends on translators for patients, the link shows what was spent in 2012, since then it seems very difficult to be able to find out theatre cost now, as it seems each individual trust keeps it own figures, so there is not a final tot up available. Unbelievable amount anyway, surely, those that can afford should pay.

https://www.nationalhealthexecutive....lation-for-nhs
    R689823

9. Thanks thomas michael, cappy thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi cappy #622
    good morning, there is no doubt of the burden the people at the top of the ladder running the NHS whom undeservingly are draining massive amounts away from the finances needed to run the NHS are putting on the coffers of the NHS,
    and i agree with you that the political parties both right and left constantly use the NHS in their political arguments, But the over-riding truth of the matter is surely the amount of people whom are using the NHS, The problem is getting increasingly worse and made deliberately worse when Blair and the labour party where scouring the planet for immigrants to come to this country, and then they went on to sanction eastern european immigration, and we where told that no more than thirteen thousand would be expected, i believe todate the eastern europe figures alone are a couple of million, but during our time in the european union there are estimated to be five to six million immigrants living here,And as you must know the immigration figures each year since have been the size of a city in the region of three hundred thousand and more immigrants,just look at the dinghy divers arriving on our shores each day ( over the last week we have had a null because of the wind blowing from the east north east right down the channel ) but there is around a hundred thousand being fed and watered and with a expected hundred thousand due this year, and again you have three million hongkong british passport holders all possibly aiming to come here, and i also point out the ukraine asylum seekers possibly numbering another two hundred thousand people, these groups dont go to doctors appointments like us normal uk inhabitants they just turn up at the hospitals and demand their human rights , so as we the indiginous population bear a hike to the national insurance tax to pay for the increase in the NHS spending, and so try to get proper appointments to our individual doctors wait in line to be served as we where taught, the worlds flotsam and jetsam turn up on our shores and are housed fed and watered before us.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well i guess that covers it from A to Z thomas....regardless of my political favours this country gets more and more questions annualy and less and less answers .....my interest is i must admit waining in political matters which was never a great feature of my daily interests....but some things still require me to look....duck ......and file it ....hope you and your family are keeping well ......with best wishes to you and yours cappy R683532

12. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi cappy #625
    good afternoon,like you my political thoughts always favour this country and whats best for it.
    but my political alliances will only favour those parties i think, will work for myself and my fellow british man.
    anyway hope you are as robust as your your missives always make you sound like.
    tom

14. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, Denis O'Shea, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

well thomas i think im ok at this time only 82 ...i mean i could be as old as him in perf ...as for robust .....if that means a cantankerous old bugger from time to time as my beloved suggests ...today i am robust .....tommorow is in the hands of the gods...lol regards cappy

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast