Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vacs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Covid Vacs

#538. What I am querying is the statistics of the figure 127..there are all sorts of figures given out which unless explained mean absolutely nothing to me unless one sits watching the news all day and all night . What period of time does the 127 deaths refer to , a day ,a week.a month , a year or what ,? What are the number of total deaths to date associated with this disease in the uk.? JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Still not very clear but will have to do I suppose . Depending on how it is read can mean more than one thing to many people. Must be a very convenient name to put on a death certificate for the thousands of death certificates issued weekly I would imagine. I can’t see post Mortems being done on everyone who dies of natural causes. This virus if not already there, will given time, be considered one of the natural causes. JS

Apart from the discussion on COVID , a discussion on death certificates would probably prove many anomaly’s. I have no doubt cancer will be put on many as a cause of death, where if further probing was done it was a failure of other body parts caused by cancer. To me the cause of death although considered a joke , would be , shortage of breath , causing the heart to cease pumping and expiration.JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 3rd October 2021 at 12:38 AM.
    R575129

3. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The one in the uk parliament at the moment, the one who looks like Dennis the Menace with his corn thatch which he lets grow without any restrictions , he had it so we were told and came out of it in apparent good health. Under that slovenly appearance he cultivates must be a man in good health. Other political leaders lay claim to having had it , so they must consider it advantageous to being a survivor. Myself if have or ever get , hope no one else finds out , for when alhzeimers eventually arrives if ever, it will all be blamed on covid . Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 3rd October 2021 at 12:59 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John.
    Going by those figures there have been a hundred and thirty thousand deaths in the UK from Covid, nothing compared to the Seven hundred and eighty thousand in the States, but each one someone's loved one. When they talk about the Spanish Flue where around 8 million died hope fully this wont reach that number, there again we don't know how many have died in India. When the numbers come up on the news I think one switches off.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

6. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Interesting subject Lewis, a long time ago we were called in the fire service to the prisons on a regular basis, on occasions they would be on the roofs and throwing slates etc, that cost thousands of pounds in damages. I can recall being asked to give them a drenching with our hose, but that was deemed to be inhuman, and we were forbidden to do that. However that did not stop us from loaning the prison service a stand pipe key and bar, we did not ask what for , but if these prisoners got wet and very cold at night, it usually called a halt to the protest pretty quickly. I have often said that if we could spray these violent protests and protester with dye in the water cannon, they would be easily identified and bought to justice, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wonder if these "Vaccination Refusers", if contracting Covid, would be consistent in their approach to Covid and turn down these new pills that are being released that are effective at stopping Covid related deaths in hospital?

Bet they will rush to the doctors for a prescription.

Cheers, Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Re #547 and the comparison of deaths in the UK vs USA.

Population of the UK 67.8 million. population of the States 331. million. USA population is 4.8 times larger. Extrapolate UK numbers by 4 point eight and and they are almost the same number of deaths.

Rodney, no cheers on a sad subject.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis. re #550. "I bet the reaction if it had been the intended victim, Joe public, would have said oh dear and it would have been worthy news for no more than 24 hours."

In the States. A very pretty young ladies body has been found in a wilderness national park. She was travelling with her boy friend. they had an argument, blows were thrown by both parties in a public campground, police were called and basically told it was a lovers quarrel.

Two days later the boy friend comes home alone driving her car. And leaves for another trip into a swamp area in Florida.

They have discovered the young ladies body.

The boy friend is a "person of interest" by the police, and now the FBI.

The swamp is being searched, however it is 85% underwater, infested with poisonous snakes and alligators.

The reports by experts is that IF he is in that swamp (For more than a week now) he is gator crap or stashed under a bank to rot up a bit for a later meal when ready.

The point of this is had the young lady not been white, young, blond, very pretty and photogenic, it would have been a two day event at most, instead every news report for two weeks have been showing her photo and describing the event.

During this same time period, two black females, roughly the same age were murdered in similar circumstances, it was reported and forgotten. The parents of these girls are rightfully outraged.

Rodney

11. Thanks N/A, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On TV here last night they put on two nurses who have been on the front line in the fight against the Covid, and had seen people die of Covid, one said she had two patients who were anty vaccers pleading with her for the jab, she had to tell them it was to late they were dying, sad really but that was their choice.

As for Keith's bit about prisons, I worked on building a maximum security prison in Sydney the roof was made of curved sheets, so that they couldn't get up there and if they did a little drop of water was enough to bring them down
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

13. Thanks N/A, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis, not sure if you saw the bit I posted last week about the republic figures.
    In January they were number 40 in the world for containment etc, now number one.
    This is based on number vaccinated, in hospital, deaths, etc.

But as to the figures from any country, the media is playing with them to get the most impact, they quote figures but never as a percentage of those sick, if they did it would show a vey different picture,
    500 in hospital sounds bad, but if you show it as 0.05% of all sick with the virus the picture is very different.

Hospitals in UK last year were found guilty of putting all hospital deaths down as the virus. When questioned by the chief coroner and another count done it showed that some 35% had died for other complaints such as cancer, heart attack etc.

But no doubt under pressuer at the time it was easy to use the virus as the reason.

An engineer and an anti-vaxxer walk up to a bridge.

Seeing as the bridge is the only crossing over a notoriously crocodile-infested river, the two prepare to cross.

Just before they set foot on the bridge the anti-vaxxer halts the engineer. "How safe is it to cross this bridge exactly?" He asks. "99.97%," the engineer replies confidently.

The anti-vaxxer thinks for a moment before turning around.

"Guess I'm swimming then."
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

15. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast