Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vacs

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Covid Vacs

Not running anyone down Doc, just updates from rellies
    have become more concerning.

Fingers crossed they and you all keep safe.

Keith.

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That expression 2 jabs always reminds me of two jags that NUS ex steward advanced to Deputy P.M. I wonder which future politician will be anointed with the 2 jabs title. JS.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

More deaths yesterday including one person who had had both vacs, they are not reporting what the underlying causes are, like an long term illness.
    Interesting article in the news.
    Prominent Republicans are adamant that the virus originated from a lab leak, and have sought to tie the infectious disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci to funding for so called "Gain of function" research [which alters biological organisms to enhance their property} into coroner viruses. Further it states that most US intelligence agencies believed that the SARS-CoV-2 was probably not engineered in a Lab. Two other agency's said they did not have enough evidence to make a call.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

5. Thanks Doc Vernon, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Ensure you get a top up ASAP, pos just in case.
    Researchers say they are seeing some waning of
    protection against Covid infections in double-jabbed people.

Did read after 6 months hence, full jabs by January for example
    may need boosting fast. It will all be over in a few weeks, like flue
    a year on has been proved totally wrong.

Keep safe all.

As said Governments are pushing much on the public so when all
    goes tits up, the blame will be on you not them?

Not preaching but it is up to all to ensure they have the best
    up to date protection.

K.

7. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Lewis.
    My wife worked in a big hospital in Sydney that received the first Aids patient who died, now she says that as aids is still prevalent in our society and still carries a stigma, that is why they are not telling the public what the underlying cause of their deaths are, at lest they could say that they died of an illness not related to Covid, especially as they have had both Covid jabs. People are saying what's the use of having the jabs if you are going to get the Covid anyway.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Keith at Tregenna Guest

The jabs unlike some say are not a cure all but, best protection.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

img006.jpg

Lewis, this was published in our paper Sunday,. shows where we are now compared with 2019.
    Here in Victoria we have the dubious honor of the longest lock down time of any place, though NSW is fast catching us up.

But the figures are stupid compared with say UK or even NI.

In Victoria with a population of 6.5 mil we are not just locked up but also under a night time curfew, something no other place has had. No deaths in our state from this

NSW is a bit worse with 10029 casers today with a population of about 8.5 mil. Some deaths all of persons with underlying health conditions and unvaccinated.
    Hospitalisation is the problem as it puts strain on the system the polis claim, well hello how do other countries manage?

Singapore with 80% vaccination has about 5 cases a day and life is normal.

As said we have to live with this.
    As Des points out, the underlying conditions in many instances will not be released to the public as it may create another panic.
    Certainly if something such as AIDS was mentioned the media would have a field day with it.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Likes Denis O'Shea, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

This way - Wales:

While many rules in Wales have now been relaxed, the wearing of face coverings is still required by law on public transport and in shops, and health care settings.

Social distancing laws, and limits on who you can meet have also been removed, but measures remain in some places with businesses required to put measures in place to help keep staff and customers safe.

Mr Drakeford urged people to "keep taking precautions to ensure the progress we have won is not lost"

"Getting vaccinated remains one of the very best defences we have," he said.

"If you haven't already, then please take up the offer and join more than 2.1 million people in Wales who've had a full course to protect themselves and to protect others."

Mr Drakeford called on everyone to take "everyday steps", where possible, to keep each other safe, including meeting others outdoors instead of indoors, or keeping a distance from others when out.

"If you are with people indoors then opening a window to let fresh air into the room will mean the virus is less likely to spread," he said.

"We are still asking people to work from home wherever possible."

Dr Williams, who works at a practice in Skewen, Neath Port Talbot, said people not getting vaccinated were "the biggest problem" and the only way to bring down case rates was to "restrict" what unvaccinated people do.

"They cannot go to pubs and restaurants with other people," said Dr Williams.

"And they cannot go on holiday because of the risk of infection and also maybe not go into the workplace as well - to work at home.

"I think you have to do that to stop this virus spreading any further."

Dr Williams said anti-vaccination conspiracy theories were causing issues, and while you could not make people have the jab, it was possible to convince them.

"Most people, when you do discuss it with them, actually have the vaccine," she said.

"I think the public messaging has been good enough but you're always going to have some doubters, that's the problem."

13. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi marian #486
    good morning, i agree with all you have noted, and agree that the wearing of the mask is essential, Both myself and my wife have had our both jabs, but the first week i was away my wife stubbed and broke her toe so off to the hospital to have it strapped up, where she then caught covid, and was forced to isolate for the obligartory term, i write of this because it seems that the fact that my wife catching covid at the hospital, was not in anyway a rare or a singular event as it seems the spread of the virus even in hospitals is not under control and prevalent, luckily for me i was still away when her isolation period expired, but im keeping both masks on from now on.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry to hear about your wife Thomas and hope she is on the mend. My mother died a number of years ago by a hospital related disease , she was in the ambulance ready to come home , when they re- admitted her for something they had forgotten to do outside of what she went in for. She died 2 days later from something she caught on her re-admittance. I hope your fetish with the mask is not to assist you in any way for the bank robberies in your area at the moment ? Cheers JS
    R575129

Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast