Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Covid Vacs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Covid Vacs

They are all the same , it is their job you say white they say black. Piers Morgan was another gob-ite.
    We have a girl on UTV N Ireland called Tracy McGee, love her she calls a spade a spade.
    She uses a lot of colloquialisms when talking to the camera and also to who ever she is interviewing. I have watched her make hardened Politicians squirm. One cracker was to the so called education minister Peter Weir, have you only got the one suit? he always looks a scruffy git. Again Sammy Wilson, Sammy away and give your head a squeeze , talking rubbish as usual. Ian Paisley always tries to give her a body swerve. She is not behind the door at giving Michelle O'Neill a rough time either if it is warranted. Mary Lou McDonald was left red faced when Tracy mentioned I see you & hubby are in for few quid due to the sale Bord Gais Energy, I thought you are oppsed to selling of state owned utilities. Aye Tracy takes no prisoners.

2. Likes Tony Taylor, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis, our feral erections are every three years and it is rarely that they get more than three terms.
    Since the Global Credit Squeeze of 2009 we have had more than our share of them.
    two very incompetent PM in Rudd the complete dud and Gillard the Goose.

Then a very good one who got shafted by another who was a Liberal who had failed to get into the Labor party.
    He moved over for the current one who is going well.

But as to the Virus.
    Regulations currently here in Victoria, cop this one.

Funerals max of 50 persons.
    Weddings max of 10 persons
    In Religious gatherings such as church max 50 persons max of 50 persons
    But get married in church still only max 10 persons
    Gyms are still closed but brothels open???
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Likes Lewis McColl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#335 Well said Marian. There was a couple here who broke the lockdown in Melbourne, travelled all through NSW and into Queensland while infectious!
    Those 2 states had done so well keeping the virus under control, now they are faced with trying to contact trace everywhere this couple went while having a little holiday!
    My son has said this couple where apparently "moving" to Queensland. They simply should've stayed in Melbourne until the lockdown was lifted then had a test before setting off.
    Needless to say they are not popular in NSW or Q'Land.
    Luckily here in Tassie we are over a year now without any cases. Primarily because when cases occur interstate our premier pulls up our "drawbridge" until the health guy says it's OK to open up again.
    Country Victorians are allowed soon but greater Melbourne still locked out. That's where our family is in Greater Melbourne. Just have to ride it out. After the last 3 weeks I've had my doctors have suggested I stay put for longer it simply isn't worth it, a lot of Tasmania families have relatives on the big island up north so it's par for the course down here.
    At least my grandkids sang happy birthday over the phone so that was nice.
    Stay safe and well everyone. One day we will look back on this time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

JP
    Used to turn off the sound when she was on, just could not stand the sound of her voice and how each sentence she uttered ended up in a tiny squeek inflection. Yuck!!!! She certainly liked the sound of her own voice but as for her being an incive investigation journalist???
    Rgds
    J.A.

7. Thanks Marian Gray thanked for this post
    Likes Marian Gray, Denis O'Shea liked this post
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36