Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vacs

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Covid Vacs

Because you're worth it?

Less wall paper ?

K.

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 30th April 2021 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The reunification of Ireland will only come about when all the people want it, nothing to do with politics.

Saw a GP today, my regular one is away, seen him on a couple of other occasions.
    He was born in Fiji but his grandfather came from India.

He told me he was in India a couple of years back to see some relatives saying he was quite shocked at what he saw in some parts.
    Small villages with no running water, no medical services and still cooking on open fires often with dried cow dung as fuel.

He then went on to say that just about all deaths currently are being put down to the Virus no matter what they died of.
    Easier than to have an autopsy.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Likes john walker, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    #133 ,I think if you divide the ££££££ by the numbers per country population(density) the figures I have posted are correct. So considering that the other 3 home nations have a greater land mass than England! Education note stop effing breeding like rabbits. Only fair that England pay the Lions share. Also England has or had better access to European ports . So obviously better access means more trade.
    not a lot of people know that

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#133 .European ports . So obviously better access means more trade.
    Come! come! Lewis, why would you need better access to European ports, you have direct land access to the EU, and according to Shannon Airport they are the gateway to the world, so never mind better access to Europe the world is your oyster! from your island.

As for breeding like rabbits, it is not the English, but people living in England (there-in lies the difference) a lot of them from the three associated nations, places they all sing about but never go back to, who also want independence from Westminster but still want to live in England. Must be either a fatal attraction or our benefits system, I suspect the latter, as most of the rest of the world seem to think its the best system in the world.

I always remember my late (Irish) wife's neighbour saying to me in Cahirciveen (Kerry) thank god for the English, without them my four sons wouldn't have a job and I don't know how we'd survive.

Always look on the bright side of life, for a lot of us, there ain't much of it left.
    Last edited by Ivan Cloherty; 30th April 2021 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi marian #150
    good afternoon,
    the breeding in the uk population is dominated by the influx of the immigrant population, whos very first act before arriving in this country is to make sure their women are pregnant, as in the case of the very few women whom cross the channel they are always carrying a new born child in their arms or in child birth, the majority of the rest of the illegal immigrants in those boats are young men, The reason is simple that child is there specifically to cement their right of asylum,
    And once those men hit the beach the first thing they do, is to find a girl or woman to make pregnant, thus giving them their right to asylum, in all the birth rate of these immigrants are roughly three to one of the indiginous population.
    the same with the immigrants from eastern europe who most cases are here to bleed the system, they as the ones above will breed to their hearts content, as each new child is money in the bank.
    then there are altogether counting the above about five million immigrants from europe whom are taking more out from the system than they will ever put in.
    The catholic church having many problems including those you have pointed out with your grandmothers birth rate, i myself saw in my own family and every one else around my extended family including friends and neighbours, one family i knew had twenty two kids, but it was norm for tens, twelves to fifteen kids, mortality rate was too young, and it is right that we the children of irish and scottish learned to jump off at mile end, or better still use the pill.
    but we are solving nothing, the catholic church as you state advocates for their flock to go forth and breed and multiply, and when they have bred and multiplied they find there is too many kids in the house, so they put them in the back of a van or in a rubber dinghy and send them to the uk.
    so i digress and now i believe that the uk population should start having more than the two children that most of us decided on, and rather than supply a future for the worlds impoverished we would then have the right to say we the idiginous population of this country breed like rabbits,
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 30th April 2021 at 01:26 PM.

Lewis McColl Guest

#151 Have I got you mixed up with someone else I thought you lived in Spain?

As many as 1.3 million people born abroad left the UK in just over a year, mostly due to the Pandemic and Brexit.

Both Ireland and the UK allow dual citizenship.

It comes at a time that numbers of Irish people in the UK who were born in Ireland has been declining.

In the 2011 Census 430,309 people living here identified themselves as Irish-born, down 37 per cent from the peak of 683,000 in 1961.

In 2018 the Annual Population Survey by the Office of National Statistics (ONS) put the numbers of Irish-born people here at just 380,000.

750,000 Scots live and work in England. Cannot find how many Welsh folk live or work in England. That number may increase by at least 1 when Scotland gain independence as Marian stated she would move south when that happened.

Data issued by Ireland’s foreign minister, Simon Coveney, shows just over 422,000 passport applications were made in Great Britain in the years 2016 to 2020.
    Looks like a lot of Brits are wanting to be Irish these days.
    Ivan you mention people want to come to the Uk because of the benefits system? Well they are certainly not coming for the state pension are they.

At the other end of the scale, pensioners in the United Kingdom suffer from the worst deal of any OECD country, receiving just 29% of a working wage when they retire. To put this into perspective, the OECD average is 63% and the average for EU member states is 71%.
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 30th April 2021 at 02:28 PM.

8. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Likes Tony Taylor liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ivan you mention people want to come to the Uk because of the benefits system? Well they are certainly not coming for the state pension are they.

At the other end of the scale, pensioners in the United Kingdom suffer from the worst deal of any OECD country, receiving just 29% of a working wage when they retire. To put this into perspective, the OECD average is 63% and the average for EU member states is 71%.
    Well the reason why us oldies pensions are so poor, is because so many hangers on are claiming benefits they have never contributed to, but you seem to quite okay with people who have never worked, have no intention of working claiming what other people have worked for. You watch certain programmes and how often do you hear the great unwashed say I support her from my money, when asked where and when they work, they say quite proudly I've never worked, they're my benefits and I'm entitled to them, and as for not coming for the State pension, may not be good, but they'll still get paid it, or money and benefits in lieu. Once your in the benefit system you can claim for almost anything, it's like a rolling stone that DOES gather moss.

I must say that I admire your cut and paste skills, you even cut and paste the cut and paste items, well done

Lewis McColl Guest

One thing about cut and paste it means, you get the info you need, you actually read the article and not invent it as you go along. Can you copy and paste the post I have said "but you seem to quite okay with people who have never worked, have no intention of working claiming what other people have worked for." Just to refresh my memory.

The reason us oldies pensions are so poor is not because of so called hangers on, sadly you get scroungers in all societies, like hello are you telling me that throughout the EU countries there are no scroungers ? but yet other countries pay the retired citizens a pension they can live on.
    So would you say anyone who is on income support is a scrounger? What about people who are on Zero hours contracts are they scroungers?

11. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As this is interesting enough i ask yet once again to the few who are again getting into a bit of Bickering here to STOP it all now please! There is no need for sarcasm on this site, leave alone what has been posted, if there is any complaints refer them to the Admin, who will always look at things and try and sort it out@!
    Now if this doesnt Stop i will once again have no option but to close down this Thread
    Thank You
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The scroungers, lay abouts and others are all part of the natural color of any western nation.
    Not so common in many Eastern as there no work no food, very simple equation.

But is very noticable that with most of those fleeing countries to get to UK and other benificial countries it is mainly men, very little evidence of females.

But apart from the good Catholics, my mother in law did he bit with 9 and 4 miscarriages whilst her sister had 13.

But now it is those of the Mid East culture who are doing their bit to over populate the country, and doing it with ease.

So no worries about the EU and NI they will not matter to those mentioned.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

14. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael liked this post
Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast