Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vacs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Covid Vacs

#22, the figures you quote are the overall spending by the Government in the different countries of the UK and not per head.
    Scotland and Northern Ireland spending per head is approx. £11k
    Wales £10.5 k per head.
    England £9.5k per head.
    Vic

2. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

oops on yer cock horse this morning lewis .....lol.....just testing ......nice to know half our irish allies in NI are dumping there boss ....as for sleaze how many MPs in stormont took there wages for two years or more and expenses running into hundreds of millions...and yet you witter on about wallpaper .....methinks you could pave the roads of NI an eire in tarmac ...for what the MPs took in salaries .......may i humbly suggest .....take them to task firstly ....then dump them ...and stop the sale of guinness to anyone chucking belfast cocktails at there own folk....i think there would be a complete silence then apart from the slurping of the the brown necter ....things may quieten down .....hoping you agree with this knowing you love peace and quiet more than most of us ....cappy english world breeder ....

Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    #131 Lewis your figures are meaningless, its what's called cherry picking, expenditure is going to be greater in England than the other 3 as England as a population circa 55 million, whilst the others have populations circa 6 -7 million each. There are more working people in England than there are in the other 3 combined, it is only through the taxes on England that the Scots benefit from the Barnett formula. When independence comes they will miss the freebies, they won't be getting any from the EU, as they will never meet the joining criteria, but the EU being the EU will probably let them join regardless just to spite England. The wee one will get her wish of a nuclear free country and an additional 5 -7000 unemployed, plus the Euro, as they've already told her should they join the EU they cannot be tied to Sterling. Happy days ahead.
    Public spending per head varies across the UK.

Last year, Northern Ireland spent the most per head, at £11,590, followed by:

Scotland at £11,247
    Wales at £10,656
    England at £9,296
    For the whole of the UK, spending per head was £9,584.

If it was down to me and wanted to save a few quid. I would be campaigning for an independent London and bugger the rest of the UK as they are running at a loss so to speak.

5. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    oops on yer cock horse this morning lewis .....lol.....just testing ......nice to know half our irish allies in NI are dumping there boss ....as for sleaze how many MPs in stormont took there wages for two years or more and expenses running into hundreds of millions...and yet you witter on about wallpaper .....methinks you could pave the roads of NI an eire in tarmac ...for what the MPs took in salaries .......may i humbly suggest .....take them to task firstly ....then dump them ...and stop the sale of guinness to anyone chucking belfast cocktails at there own folk....i think there would be a complete silence then apart from the slurping of the the brown necter ....things may quieten down .....hoping you agree with this knowing you love peace and quiet more than most of us ....cappy english world breeder ....
    Cappy, if you think Snarlene was not playing with a full deck , just wait until you see who takes over. Currently Edwin Poots looks favourite. This guy is diffo a member of the Flat earth society. The DUP are making there move now as they are not flavour of the month. They are bricking it that come next May 2022 that SF will end up the largest party in the assembly. If that happens the first minister will be SF Michelle O'Neill.
    They carried out a Border Straw poll here a week or so back. Currently the Nationalist do not have enough votes in the bag for united Ireland They also asked if a United Ireland would happen in 10 years (NO) but they predicted that a United Ireland would become a reality in 25years. What did surprise me was that the the same Straw poll was carried out in the ROI , 51% voted in favour that they would welcome a united Ireland now that figure increased to 73% thought there would be a United Ireland within 25 years
    If this guy Poots is voted in as leader of the DUP I will not be surprised that the assembly collapses again with in 6 months. If so I hope the first action that Westminster takes is to stop the MLA's salaries, No work No Pay.

7. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lewis, I read recently, within the past year that the majority of Southern Ireland does not want a unite Ireland.
    The main fear expressed that the troubles could then be exported South.
    Vic

Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marian Gray View Post
    #138, ''The poll was carried out by NI Pollsters LucidTalk and Irish pollsters Ireland THINKS
    2,945 people were surveyed in the north'' [POPULATION, 1.8 million ''between April 5-7 and 1,088 people in the Republic'' [POPULATION,4,982,817'' were asked between April 6-9''.

And from a tabloid to boot
    Marian I am sure you will have noticed I have been ignoring your posts for sometime , guess what back to ignoring you again.

11. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz, cappy liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Yes Vic , the link I posted was carried out for a programme we get here on BBC N Ireland called either Spotlight. I was surprised that the people polled from the Republic said they would accept a united Ireland
    As you say the good people of the ROI do not deserve the problems that N Ireland would bring with it.
    One very positive thing that is happening here now in N Ireland is the introduction of more integrated schools. What needs to happen here is that people wise up and get away from the Tribal voting that has been going on here for the last 100 years.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Scotland, in some areas are taking a step forward with schools of both religions sharing the same campus.
    v
    Vic

14. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea, N/A, cappy liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

#133 ,I think if you divide the ££££££ by the numbers per country population(density) the figures I have posted are correct. So considering that the other 3 home nations have a greater land mass than England! Education note stop effing breeding like rabbits. Only fair that England pay the Lions share. Also England has or had better access to European ports . So obviously better access means more trade.

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast