Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Question

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: Question

That is so sad Trader sorry for your loss and I hope you get the vaccine soon stay safe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So sorry to here of your loss Trader.
    Vic

Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    Lewis no one disagrees with you on that, but ministers of all hues have stated that fact so often on TV/media, it has no effect, because the dumb barstewards who disobey the rules will continue to disobey the rules for reasons only known to themselves, and having made their stand will not want to appear to be wimps to their peers by following the rules, even if they want, because they are dumb barstewards and will forever remain so, until the day they die, which may be sooner than they anticipate.
    Ivan, I have never heard ANY politician from any party on tv or any form of media state that the rate of increase in Covid is because the public are still not getting onboard with the safety measures they are asking for. If they did people like Piers Morgan or Andrew Neil for that matter would not get to verbally abuse those elected to Parliament. All the selfish Barstewards are concerned about is when they can get to the pubs and get hammered and make complete tits of themselves.

4. Thanks vic mcclymont thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Condolences Trader. I wish I knew magic words to help you with your loss, if I did I'd say them also to myself to ease my pain.

My thoughts are with you shipmate.

Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

First.. A Huge Thank You Marian for the email that prompted me to get back here. Keeping to the Thread, So many questions, the same over here, amazing how good this virus is to show the character of us all. Both the Good and the Bad of mankind.

Hoping most of our crew and their families are coping with it all. For me, now 96, still alone, exercise, eat, drink, play music, keep up with each trouble and strife, no complaints. Keep Well everybody, Regards, Eric

Condolences Trader
    Last edited by eric fisher; 19th January 2021 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So sad, John, to hear of your loss.my thoughts are with you/
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unless the crime is tax evasion. Violent crime court cases, more and more, result in verdicts of "not criminally responsible",
    but tax evasion?. they will throw the book at you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John, Sorry for your loss mate. You now will be going through emotions, that none of us can help you with. Grief is a very individual*thing. You will hear the words 'I know how you feel'. Not true, no one can. All anyone can do now, is lend their support. Know we are here to listen. Take care. Den.

Lewis McColl Guest

GP surgeries are appealing for patients to stop calling in asking when they will be getting their Covid vaccine injections. Surgeries have said this is causing phone lines being blocked and causing long delays in contacting other patients for appointments. They say when you are required to attend for your covid vaccination you will be contacted. When I was due my flu jab I got a call the day before to say my appointment was cancelled due to a shortage of vaccine. I was told I would be contacted when supplies were available again. I was contacted inside a week. It is understandable the concern for those who have loved ones waiting for the vaccine. Try and think positive thankfully the UK can be proud of how we are leading the way in Europe and the world rolling out the vaccine. We will get there.

11. Thanks N/A, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have only just now seen the sad news Trader ans all i can say is what has already ben said.
    My Condolences to you my friend Take Care i cannot even try to understand your loss.
    Sincerely Doc
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast