Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Question

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Question

I guess its different round the country, but here on the Island my wife has just had her appointment for the 70-80 group, so we are definitely making inroads to this vaccine, and i think some accomplishment for the organisation to do this, something to be proud of. If they can achieve the whole adult population by September as predicted, that would be brilliant, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Anne is 82 and just phoned the Doctor again
    No Idea if or when for the Vaccine.

3. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    Anne is 82 and just phoned the Doctor again
    No Idea if or when for the Vaccine.

a mate of mines wife went for her jab in london she is 76 and quite fit .....her husband went with her he is 78 and had a stroke last year she asked the nurse why she got one and surely he needed it ist ...the nurse consulted the doc on site and he was then given the jab also......

Lewis McColl Guest

Who cares if Piers Morgan is an A Hole or not. My point was Brandon Lewis could have turned the whole conversation round by stating if the UK public would follow the guide lines the numbers would not be as alarming as they are. Just a simple answer was all that was required. 16.55 deaths per million against other nations with similar sized Populations. India has a population of 1.3 billion and a population density 500/km2 , UK population density 259/km2

Well it depends on were one gets ones facts.

"The WHO Situation Report also shows that India has one of the lowest deaths (due to COVID-19) per million population. India's cases of death per million population is 14.27 while the global average is more than its four times, at 68.29," the ministry said.

The United Kingdom has 651.4 COVID-19 related deaths per million population, while the metric for Spain, Italy, France, the USA, Peru, Brazil and Mexico is 607.1, 576.6, 456.7, 391.0, 315.8, 302.3 and 235.5 deaths, respectively, the WHO report said.

But one thing we agree on is Piers Morgan is not a nice person.

6. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    . My point was Brandon Lewis could have turned the whole conversation round by stating if the UK public would follow the guide lines the numbers would not be as alarming as they are.
    Lewis no one disagrees with you on that, but ministers of all hues have stated that fact so often on TV/media, it has no effect, because the dumb barstewards who disobey the rules will continue to disobey the rules for reasons only known to themselves, and having made their stand will not want to appear to be wimps to their peers by following the rules, even if they want, because they are dumb barstewards and will forever remain so, until the day they die, which may be sooner than they anticipate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is another example of the dumb morons, makes my bloody blood boil, bring back the birch, kt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-55721939
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sick Barstewards, lock them up and throw the key away.
    Last year at Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham, thieving sods broke into the staffs locked bicycle enclosure and stole the cycles whilst staff were on duty.
    It seems it goes the country.
    Lewis would it make difference if the minister had reiterated the stay at home policy, I doubt it.
    Go to any supermarket, see them walking around no mask, or nose poking out of the mask. Social distancing, forget it, everyone seem to know better.
    Our local Tesco's has this week implemented a policy of only one shopper at a time, with the exception of carers with their patient.
    Facebook has lit up with the number of complaints because of the policy.
    Vic
    Last edited by vic mcclymont; 19th January 2021 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They need the Birch, Pain is the only deterrent.
    Locking up does no use, they are with their mates having a laugh, playing pool, lying in their bunks all day.Free food, waste of time.
    PAIN is the only way.

When I was at school a lad in my class sto from a shop. he was seen and caught. They took him away on Friday afternoon, on Saturday gave him 12 lashes of the Birch and took him home on Sunday,
    On Monday he showed us the stripes on his back.
    He said ne would Never do that again,. He didnt and became a good citizen after.
    There is absolutely no deterrent for any crime in this country. The Law protects the Guilty and lets the Innocent suffer.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have not been on here for a while as I have been nursing my wife for a few months. Sadly she passed away two weeks ago from the dreaded virus and I have been busy arranging her funeral. I'm 86 and have not even heard anything about a vaccination. I think they have forgotten about Dover.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry to hear your news John, our thoughts are with you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast