Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ante covid vaccination

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default ante covid vaccination

Morning all just a query if anyone else has had the vaccination yet i have a message from our village surgery to attend for the vaccination on sat .....and follow up on jan 9.....she asked could i make sure my arm could be bared easily ....madam i shall come naked to get the inoculation was my retort....also on reaching my 80th this year an old dear from the village knocked yesterday and informed me ...the village owns some acres of land which it rents out to a local farmer .....the rent is used for village benefits ie childrens play area etc ......but also to present the older residents with a tin of roses chocs at xmas ......my oh my...WHY YER BUGGER MAN ITS JUST LIKE WHEN THE BOAT COMES IN GEORDIE HINNY....cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ante covid vaccination

Cappy make sure they haven’t chosen you as the Guinea Pig. Always thought you were much older than 90. Ask yourself what’s the follow up for ? To see if it works ? Hope you didn’t volunteer to be first , you should never volunteer for anything , unless its to,drink the first free pint,
    Just kidding don’t cancel your appointment may open up a new life for you, all the best , make sure you get the best looking nurse to give you the little prick. Cheers JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    Cappy make sure they haven’t chosen you as the Guinea Pig. Always thought you were much older than 90. Ask yourself what’s the follow up for ? To see if it works ? Hope you didn’t volunteer to be first , you should never volunteer for anything , unless its to,drink the first free pint,
    Just kidding don’t cancel your appointment may open up a new life for you, all the best , make sure you get the best looking nurse to give you the little prick. Cheers JS
    well john i just put it all down to my inherent good looks and large endowment which i find is such a benefit and blessing .....oops well hush my mouth ....folks will think i am bragging again.......lol cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is that the one you have with the prudential Insurance ? pat said she spent that years ago. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    Is that the one you have with the prudential Insurance ? pat said she spent that years ago. JS
    naw john its the endowment i took out on my endowment when i was swimming in shark infested waters and dealing with the unions......never sure which was worst .....one thing for sure they will both have your nuts off given the chance .....cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Better make sure then that the nurse that sticks the needle In You is not called grey then , if she is you can always say you nearly met her sister in Sydney harbour . Cheers JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some people who have had the vaccine jab have reported a strange side affect. They do not talk as much as before.
    When you go for yours ask the nurse for a king size shot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There was mention when first they spoke of the Jab, that all would have to have a follow up one , its to boost the immune System and make sure that it takes as it is supposed to.
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    well john i just put it all down to my inherent good looks and large endowment which i find is such a benefit and blessing .....oops well hush my mouth ....folks will think i am bragging again.......lol cappy
    hi cappy
    i suppose your dad left you that large endowment. ? well dont waste it on loose women and fast cars.
    tom

11. Likes Doc Vernon, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In all probability Tom, his large endowment at 80 only produces a puff of dust, but he can live on memories eh, lol ,kt
    R689823

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast