Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: ante covid vaccination

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ante covid vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Just been reading Katya Adlers latest post, she is the European reporter for the BBC, and probably the only one i respect, she foretells that when the Empress of Europe, ie Ms Merkel finally quits politics later this year, that will leave a huge vacuum in EU politics, if the party expected to take over from her is in power, they will be looking to be more interested in germany itself, and Macron will attempt to become the dominant force for Europe, the danger being that he is not popular with the Southern states, and this will lead to big divisions in the EU. So i think that the EU has got a lot of internal troubles to take care of, without shaking a stick at us too much, kt

The EU has been in trouble for some time so nothing new. A most corrupt and self seeking organisation run by some appalling people in Brussels.
    As I said earlier , roll on Nexit.

Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Just been reading Katya Adlers latest post, she is the European reporter for the BBC, and probably the only one i respect, she foretells that when the Empress of Europe, ie Ms Merkel finally quits politics later this year, that will leave a huge vacuum in EU politics, if the party expected to take over from her is in power, they will be looking to be more interested in germany itself, and Macron will attempt to become the dominant force for Europe, the danger being that he is not popular with the Southern states, and this will lead to big divisions in the EU. So i think that the EU has got a lot of internal troubles to take care of, without shaking a stick at us too much, kt
    I would not be concerned about Macron as he will not get re elected he has failed to deliver on all fronts. For heavens sake there is not even the rumour or a whisper of an affair with another woman. It is expected and accepted that the President of France has a mistress. Ah!!! but something is stirring in the murky waters of French politics, it is in the guise of one Monsieur Mathieu Gallet!!!! "Oh là là"

Keith at Tregenna Guest

As we are out of it now, it should not be our problem.
    Sadly we can only observe again.

What is in the new KFC gravy is more interesting to us now
    and fish.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

180, well that one thats been kept very secret !!, or perhaps its just me thats missed it, however, yes , bring it on lol, kt
    R689823

5. Likes N/A, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    I would not be concerned about Macron as he will not get re elected he has failed to deliver on all fronts. For heavens sake there is not even the rumour or a whisper of an affair with another woman. It is expected and accepted that the President of France has a mistress. Ah!!! but something is stirring in the murky waters of French politics, it is in the guise of one Monsieur Mathieu Gallet!!!! "Oh là là"
    Macron is a good little boy and will do as his schoolteacher mother (aka his wife) tells him, she's probably been pulling the strings all along

7. Likes Keith Tindell, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    Macron is a good little boy and will do as his schoolteacher mother (aka his wife) tells him, she's probably been pulling the strings all along
    Well as a certain out going President was supposed to have said , she is not bad looking old broad.

9. Likes N/A, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Ivan Cloherty;363411]
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith at Tregenna View Post
    [B]

What’s the qualification for the nationality of a fish?

/QUOTE]

Hmm! can't answer that, but the authorities will probably skate over any red herrings and find the right plaice and may have to roe out and be careful they don't eel over and use their mussels to best effect,
    maybe all the French fish on our side of the channel are actually seeking asylum,

Keith at Tregenna Guest

#184: Just added mine ''Like'', not in error.

K.

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 15th January 2021 at 05:01 PM.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

True: All done and dusted, over, we are out, have no say, end of.

And this country has never seemed more divided also.

K.

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 15th January 2021 at 08:04 PM.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Touch wood we may be back on to topic: vaccinations by our morning?

K.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast