Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: ante covid vaccination

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ante covid vaccination

Only last week an article in one of the online papers quoted a nurse, she said she was angry and heartbroken that she had
    tested positive three weeks after having the Covid jab. Maybe she took her eye of the ball and mistakenly felt safe, we all
    need to be vigilant 24/7 to stay safe, yep, even old seamen cheers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here in Oz we hear so many different stories in the news about who is being vaccinated and where, depending on which news service you use will give you the answers you want.

So much scaremongering going on with some of the anti vac brigade.
    It has got to the point where the only one to listen to for the truth is our head medical officer.
    Kelly had ripped into a number of journalists and doctors for the misinformation they continue to put out.
    Some has been dangerous if taken seriously.

We will now have three different Vaccines used begining in the middle of next month.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Likes John F Collier, N/A, Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John F Collier View Post
    Had the Pfizer Covid jab last Friday 15th January at the local Community Centre, I was told Booster jab will be in 12 weeks time,
    no specific side effects as yet, cheers
    Correction, should have read Friday 8th January, sorry, senior moment cheers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Ivan Cloherty;363305]
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cassels View Post
    What's the vaccination situation in the UK just now ?. Total shambles over here , corrupt and incompenent government that keep on changing the rules and always one step behind .
    End of rant./QUOTE]

Too busy organising taking ham and cheese sandwiches from British lorry drivers as they drive off the ferry.
    Could not agree more , another example of how this country is starting to slip .

6. Likes Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=John Cassels;363360]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post

Could not agree more , another example of how this country is starting to slip .
    It's the Dutch and French taking sandwiches off truck drivers as they present their papers, even searching trucks, how petty, has ham and cheese changed so much in a week that suddenly its become a danger. Msr Barnier said yesterday what did you expect, common sense Msr Barnier, common sense. The truck drivers are not going to sell their sandwiches, they're going to consume them. As an island we have the geographical priority to enforce such items/rules (as per OZ/NZ) but I hope it doesn't start a tic for tac war.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Ivan Cloherty;363366]

It's the Dutch and French taking sandwiches off truck drivers as they present their papers, even searching trucks, how petty, has ham and cheese changed so much in a week that suddenly its become a danger. Msr Barnier said yesterday what did you expect, common sense Msr Barnier, common sense. The truck drivers are not going to sell their sandwiches, they're going to consume them. As an island we have the geographical priority to enforce such items/rules (as per OZ/NZ) but I hope it doesn't start a tic for tac war.
    Ivan , myonly reaction is " roll on NEXIT ".

9. Likes Ivan Cloherty, Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In the summer the EU agreed to pool resource regarding purchasing, supply and distribution of any successful vaccination, the UK opted out.
    Germany has become so frustrated about the delays in the roll out that has taken control of some 30m doses of the vaccination.
    Vic

11. Likes N/A, cappy, John F Collier, Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Ivan Cloherty;363366]

##the dutch should be very careful ....a good proportion of there flowers come here and also there tomatos as well as cheeses ......i never liked the dutch toms ....but was suprised to find a company in county durham ...growing tomsi......they were as sweet as spanish ......and a good flavour ....but i was informed in aldi that they could not at this stage keep up demand ...buy british if poss i say we buy as much brit as we can ...R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy, here on the Island we are very lucky, we have a huge greenhouse site, and can purchase local grown tomatoes all year round, they are never cheap, but i would prefer to eat just one tomato in preference to 20 tasteless foreign grown ones. These tomatoes are available in most areas of Uk, kt

https://thetomatostall.co.uk/our-tomatoes
    R689823

14. Thanks cappy, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Ivan Cloherty, cappy, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=cappy;363370]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    ##the dutch should be very careful ....a good proportion of there flowers come here and also there tomatos as well as cheeses ......i never liked the dutch toms ....but was suprised to find a company in county durham ...growing tomsi......they were as sweet as spanish ......and a good flavour ....but i was informed in aldi that they could not at this stage keep up demand ...buy british if poss i say we buy as much brit as we can ...R683532
    Right on cappy, I no longer have the freedom of driving, so don't have all the choices that I would like but since the Brexit campaign began have
    bought British goods wherever possible. I have my shopping delivered by Sainsbury, one of their suppliers is Thanet Earth, which is the biggest
    complex of greenhouses in the UK, situated on isle of Thanet Kent, it covers 220 acres and produces salad veg around the year, the downside is that
    it covers open fields, but needs must, this system is a step towards self sufficiency and that would take a lot of the EU's leverage away, the tomatoes
    they grow are called "The best of British," they're a mixture of red and yellow cherry tomatoes,and in my opinion they beat anything that comes from Spain, remember the wartime slogan, "DIG FOR VICTORY" cheers.

16. Thanks cappy, N/A thanked for this post
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast