Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good advice

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Good advice

Rodders, there is no answer to that one.

But think about it mate, you have achieved more in your life than many. You have had a great career, travelled extensively and enjoyed life in general.
    That is far more than many do, so sit back with a cold one and call up who you like, no one is going to stop you now.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Thanks Rodney Mills thanked for this post
    Likes Rodney Mills, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My GP is a great guy who has looked after my health now for well over 20 years, we are also good friends.
    It was only his insistance that I have the regular PSA test that found my Prostate Cancer some 7 years ago.

Over the last couple of years he has sent me for a number of different tests such as an Angiogram all of which have come back negative.
    He considers me one of his fittest patients and at my age still not on any medication.

Two weeks ago he sent me for a Bone Density scan, all care of our health system.
    Today the results.

My bones are still dense, very dense for my age and in no danger of any easy breaks.
    So dense he said that I would make a great politician as I have all the atributes with the density.

Beam me up Scotty.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Likes Doc Vernon, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

you know i go to the cancer hospital 3 days a week and see people who are made up to see tomorrow then i watch on the tv and see all the moaners having their 15 minutes of fame this virus has cost many more lives but not from the virus getting a phone call from a doctor is not good enough for a lot of people my brother in law has been at home with a shattered pelvis for over a month the hospital rang him last night after he had a scan last week telling him about his pelvis after a fall over a month ago? he must just be one of thousands who's live will be long effected you cant put fault at anyone's door step but hospital don't or cant afford for you to be treated life is good enjoy every day? jp

6. Thanks Ivan Cloherty thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2