Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: member with bowel problems.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default member with bowel problems.

a member has asked me by private mail if i would ask the doctors next door about his slack bowel problem..... sadly the pm section of my computer is not working so i must answer on here ..i spoke to them today and the only thing they would say was of course of the record .....they cannot treat other doctors patients but ....if you have an accident each time you cough yes it can be embarrasing.....this is usually due to slackness in your anal area.....as you say you cannot stay in the bar with your mates and they are now calling you old stinky nix......they say that you should not be afraid to get incontinence nickers as you stated .....but could use one of the feminine STs used by older ladies....i am sure at this stage i have not given a clue as to your name hope this helps .....cappyplease other members dont ask who it is as he has asked for secrecy as with the hayfever high at the moment and is making him cough it would embarras him further......cappy

2. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: member with bowel problems.

Cappy are you trying to say someone is full of €€€€. The €s aren't euros either. The £s still have it. Cheers JWS.

4. Likes Doc Vernon, cappy, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Cappy a few on here fit your description , this one makes me snigger every time I think about it. There are two things that should not contain liquids. Super heated Steam and a Fart.

6. Likes cappy, Des Taff Jenkins, Colin Pook liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy ,
    This could be a serious sign.
    has he had a test for Bowel Cancer.??? There are different types.
    One takes five to ten years to develop, the other, which killed a mate of mine, starts and kills you in six weeks, some do not even Know they have it. so fast.. very virulent.
    Only takes a minute to test, His Doctor should be doing it, if not Change Doctors Pronto..
    Good Luck
    Brian

8. Thanks cappy, Louis the Amigo, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Graham Payne, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Was it sometime in the 70s that the uk went metric as regards the monetary unit. Maybe that's why the kids of today seem to be lacking in their mental capabilities. Used to be the first thing they learned was the alphabet today they dont. Tables up to the 12 times at least now done on the calculator. 240 pence to the pound now made easy for them as everything in multiples of 10. No fathoms and feet all metric. All volumes the same. The insidious way all our measurements have been eroded into the continental system. Can't fool me though I still convert back to the old system of measures. One thing I admire the yanks for never succumbed and kept their own. However will be a sure sign in the uk that brexit has disappeared when you are driving on the right hand side of the road and putting euros in parking meters. JWS.

10. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Agree with that Brian, if he's in the UK they have been bowel screening, i have had two in the last 5 years, its a simple card sent through the post, you attach smears at the correct day, and its sent back in the post, So would suggest that Cappy, of course other countries may have similar procedures. But Bowel cancer needs sorting , fast, i also lost a mate with it. The test detects blood in the motion, and of course piles (can't spell the other word ) can give a false reading, kt

12. Thanks Captain Kong, cappy, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Emroids . Keith just think of that pub the Bunch of Grapes. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 13th June 2017 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

cappy a life long friend of mine has just been diagnosed with prostrate cancer he has his opp 26th this month{the same day my barb is having a new hip} his consultant is sure he can get all the cancer some operations done today are done by robotics but your mate should press his own quack the sooner you get a diagnoses the treatment waiting times are very quick I hope he gets sorted out soon.. jp

15. Thanks cappy, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

well john it is up to him he will have seen all the replies on the site .....he is on the site regularly..cappy

17. Likes Captain Kong, N/A, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Give Dr. Jamadam my regards Cappy thought he was also moving into Harrogate when you were. Give Pat our regards. Cheers JWS.

19. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast