Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: The NHS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The NHS

boys don't know about anywhere else but cancer treatment here on Merseyside is the best in the country. from finding lung cancer in me to the operation to cut it out was less than 5 weeks that's not bad going and the follow up treatment now is second to none in broardgreen Liverpool . jp

2. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John
    in Manchester it took 7 days from discovery to having two operations in Two Hospitals. to cut out two Malignant Tumours. That is real good, had a follow up test in January, one year later. and all clear. How can people complain about that ??
    saved my life again.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are various reasons why we have a shortage of beds, us old gits living longer, friday Saturday night p*** up by youngsters etc, druggies, etc having just had a short stay in the last couple of weeks, faultless treatment, but was told by one of the nurse, anothere reason is when noro virus strikes, all the old people who are in hospital, cannot be returned to the nursing homes in case of spreading the virus.kt

5. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Every time they talk about the NHS on TV it is always the elderly who are at fault. That is a bleddy insult. we paid 50 years of NHI.

It is the ones who have never paid into the system and abuse the system who are at fault.
    Brian

7. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael, kurutai liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some NHS stats:- 428 senior managers are paid up to £240,000 per annum, that equals £102,720,000
    Over 50,000, 000 staff are paid up to £100,000 per annum, that equals £5,000,000,000 . I don't think these figure include pension contributions by the NHS.
    A hell've a lot of money.
    Regards
    Vic

9. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes Jim Brady, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

in answer to keith tindell i cannot accept that we the aged are filling nhs beds to such a capacity that we are not leaving room for anybody else, as I have stated yes there are a lot of aged people in hospital because of the no care in the community, but and I add that the capacity of the nhs does not run to millions of immigrants calling on these hospitals when we our selves need them, and once again the last time I went to a hospital it was for my fractured ribs, it was two oclock in the morning the place was full of drunks three quarters of them where eastern European and one was kicking the drinks machine screaming he wanted to be attended right now, he had a cut on his forehead about half an inch with no blood flowing.
    when I asked the nurse how long would I have to wait she told myself and my wife at least seven to eight hours, there was no way I was waiting to bee seen to with these screaming drunks so I went home today I'm still nursing my ribs some months later

11. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We paid all this money into the NHS,just looked at a pay off slip,just on 5 month trip,deductions National Insurance 20 weeks @10s.7p per week total deduction £10.11s8p just over the price of a prescription today so realy what we paid in was peanuts.We can all quote cases of good treatment,last year my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer of both breast from being diagnosed to operation etc all over in 4 weeks,nobody could fault that but at the same time why can't people just admit that the NHS is in one hell of a mess.If Tony Blair or the Labour party were in at present Brian and a few more would be screaming from the roof tops what a state it is in.There were over 80 thousand operations cancelled last year.
    Regards.
    Jim.b.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

13. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jim there are far too many immigrants taking up beds, When I was in last year November 2015 I was the only Englishman there, all I could hear was the language of the Khyber, and they used the toilets by standing in the seat and crapping all over it but not in it, The poor Nurses had to clean up their filth.
    Brian

15. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes John Pruden, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

the poor nurses/cleaners and they are poor and the good work they do and always with a smile they are not there for the pay its the government that has let them down and the abuse they get when patients have to wait their turn the country is busting with people.. jp

17. Thanks Captain Kong, thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When I was in last year the only foreigners I came across were doctors and nurses.
    Regards.
    Jim.b.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

19. Likes Rodney Mills liked this post
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast