Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Visits to your gp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey John,
    I havent seen **** for some few weeks now,
    A few weeks ago there was a Knock on my door and Two BIG Sikhs were stood there.
    I thought they had come for me.
    They said "Where is Pakistani Man"?
    I said `Next door`. They hammered on the door but no response, then they walked away. I saw them a few days later hanging ing around the corner. But I do not know why they were after him. So dont know where he is at the moment. He may be in Syria, it may be safer for him there than having those big guys after him here.
    Cheers
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 15th June 2013 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Les Woodard View Post
    went in for the operation and everything was going well but the operation had to be aborted due to the fact that all of them could not stop laughing. Makes a bloke real proud I think not.
    sounds as though not only the mop was flopping.
    R635733

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Had my vasectomy on a Monday night, flew to Hamburg on the Tuesday to join a ship. Night Chef. Sair baws. It was a North Sea job so 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. I had asked the doctor before I left how long it would be before I could have sex again (I cared about these things then). As soon as the stitches have dissolved he told me. Three weeks later, night before going home, sitting in the shower with a pair of nail clippers cutting te stitches out. I had just gone 3 weeks in Hamburg being a good boy, no way was the leg not getting thrown over when I got home!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have to admire your self control Gordon. 3 weeks within sha**ing distance of the Reeperbahn would test any red blooded MN member. Myself i would have left the stitches in situ- nothing like a touch of S&M to liven up a coupling.
    gilly
    R635733

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default They off at Chepstow

Hi shipmates Hi Gordon Turnbull, When I had mine done on a thursday afternoon. I was down Chepstow race course evening meeting, had a hot tip it won 14/1 now know what the horses feel like after they gelded.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default only when i laugh

On a fairly recent visit to my local infirmary for a hernia repair procedure, I was going through the pre-op details which involved various checks for mrsa,blood taken for analysis etc with a couple of nurses. As they prepared to extract some blood from a vein they used the term ''you may experience some needle sensation'' What happened to 'The Little Prick' I asked. Not a flicker of a smile. 'We don't use that term any more' she said, 'we've had problems in the past'. Looking at the nurses attending me i began wondering which one of them was to shave me prior to surgery. One of them was a right dog who looked like she could use a razor on herself, while the other one was more comely. My question as to 'when do you want to proceed with the Brazilian Waxing' was answered with 'that is now all done in theatre whilst you're asleep' Another of life's pleasures down the pan.
    gilly
    R635733

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    Hey John,
    I havent seen **** for some few weeks now,
    A few weeks ago there was a Knock on my door and Two BIG Sikhs were stood there.
    I thought they had come for me.
    They said "Where is Pakistani Man"?
    I said `Next door`. They hammered on the door but no response, then they walked away. I saw them a few days later hanging ing around the corner. But I do not know why they were after him. So dont know where he is at the moment. He may be in Syria, it may be safer for him there than having those big guys after him here.
    Cheers
    Brian.
    Well maybe him and Mrs **** have gone on holliday, after all the gov pays him so it could be somewhere very nice! Then again he may have gone to get more recruits to live in Boltonstan!
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john gill View Post
    On a fairly recent visit to my local infirmary for a hernia repair procedure, I was going through the pre-op details which involved various checks for mrsa,blood taken for analysis etc with a couple of nurses. As they prepared to extract some blood from a vein they used the term ''you may experience some needle sensation'' What happened to 'The Little Prick' I asked. Not a flicker of a smile. 'We don't use that term any more' she said, 'we've had problems in the past'. Looking at the nurses attending me i began wondering which one of them was to shave me prior to surgery. One of them was a right dog who looked like she could use a razor on herself, while the other one was more comely. My question as to 'when do you want to proceed with the Brazilian Waxing' was answered with 'that is now all done in theatre whilst you're asleep' Another of life's pleasures down the pan.
    gilly
    Had a Hernia op way back min 65. The MALE nurse who shaved me said, "I see you were in the MN, did you meet any nice guys there"???
    He did resemble some of the alternative persons I had met so kept my back firmly against the bed.
    Looking back on that for my recent radical Prostatectomy I shaved myself prior to going into hospital. After the op a nurse told me, "I see you shaved before the op, no need to for that one now' she told me. At least she was a far prospect tahn the male all those years ago.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Shaved myself before my vasectomy. Never needed to shave for my radiotherapy, most of it fell out anyway. Imagine and envisage a Friar Tuck cut on your goolies :-)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11