Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: don't scratch them check them

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default J,P,

The time to start worrying about your plumbs m8 is when they can be spotted at sea when you are on the hook {TWO BLACK BALLS HALFMAST}
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    In 1957 my Mate had the Sandy Mcnabs in Liverpool, There was an all night Chemist shop up on Lime Street, he wanted me to go with him to get some Ble Unction. I stood by the door as he went to the counter, the shop was full of people,
    He shouted in a big loud voice, "Can I have some Blue Unction for the Crabs please. " everyone looked at him.
    "Its not for me" he shouted, "Its for him by the door" pointing at me. Everyone looked at me, so I legged it out and ran down Lime Street to the `Big House.` for a bevy.
    Cheers
    Brian.

So how was Fleetwood Mack, did you get to sing??
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN PRUDEN View Post
    how did we get to the subject of crabs{THATS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE} check you knackers often lads?jp
    Better still, get the girl friend to check them
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

play a blow lamp over the affected area might work
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ayoung 1st tripper on a tramper on a straight run down to kiwi one stoptwo nights in la romana at the top of the jettya honkey tonk with rooms in the back and every colour of women you would see old man gave a sub nobody went further atrue salors paradise one day out the panamathe boys aka his cabin mate how do you no if you've got a dose 5 minutes later all hands no the boys got a dose......then the jokes if its black pox your dick will just fall of while your asleep poor littlesod ....the chief steward has a look and ses well idont no its all swelled up and he cant stand you to even touch it the mate came and had a look and they started him on m and b tablets it gets no better and has now swelled to an enormous size and large amounts of green and yellow pus coming out it gets no better day after day ...........all hands asking hows the boys dick ....the old hands have look and nobodys ever seenone like that before....the boy wont eat and is looking badly iys now in an awful state and all hands are worrying some say he will die...we arrive in Auckland and a doctor is straight aboad the boy goes to the rec room all hands at the door and looking thru the portholes....thedoctor keeps going hum and har fetch warm water and soap the boy cant even touch it sotme lads hold him while the doctor plunges it into thewater and then rives his forskin backthe the boy shouting and cryingand all hands cringing.....behind the forskin is a feather whichhad come of the mattress which had no cover on and his forskin had rolled back over it ....the little bugger had not washed himself .....within a day the boy was walking ok but everywear he went he was was followed by cluck cluck cluck iwont mention the ships name cos the person is still alive and now lives in suderland regards cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Sailor

Cappy did someone tell him he had to go through that 7 times before he was a sailor that is before they found the feather. As regards the little crawlies its when they reach the eyebrows that you know your in trouble. Cheers John Sabourn

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

why aye john them little buggers get aal ower regards cappy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4