Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Is it really this bad?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Is it really this bad?

cant understand how it gets in the prisons either should give anyone taking it in 5 years min.....to many good youths ruined with the crap

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

gentlemen we seem to forget although nobody puts your arm up your back the drugs of today are not a bottle of

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    In our time many of us were profesional drinkers, a bottle of brandy a day on the South African coast was not unusual. But I do not recall any of the crew getting into trouble, most fell asleep when full as a boot, and figting was not a priority. But noe here in Melbourne Friday and Saturday night the emergency department of the hospitals clogged with drunks who have been in a fight. A police man I know told me, 'they fill up on booze before going to the night clubs then start poping pills of all sorts and that is where the problem lies, not in the alcohol alone'.

In our days Ice was something you put in a G&T not a drug, a bit of weed was about all we could get.
    Not sure there was anything professional about necking a bottle of Cape Smoke every day on the Coast.As i recall the Cape boats spent about a week or so up and around there- As to avoiding trouble and being of a passive nature (eg falling asleep) I have witnessed a couple of rough houses upstairs in Delmonico's, perhaps not started by UK MN but sometimes finishing it off.
    gilly
    R635733

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

my last post 124 went south on me? what I was going to say was the drugs of today are far more powerful than a bottle of VP and 5 woodbines at the dance on a Friday night as kids? once you take it you are hooked and for some forever. a young man in my area had his drink spiked on his 21st birthday never taken a drug in his short life he died the next day, drugs are the cancer of today.jp

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13