Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: BBC Programme State of Chaos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: BBC Programme State of Chaos

I think red tape was invented by the EU, train loads of paperwork being driven from one destination to another before it could be dealt with on a monthly basis, incredible ! you have a pop at Uk for paper work, unbelievable. At least if our politicians do not suit us, including Boris,we can dispose of them, even mid term is possible, try doing that with unelected leaders over the water. Yo need to take your sun glasses off my friend.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Mutch View Post
    Boris forgiven by getting us out of the EU? Some mistake surely?
    That con has already done this country more damage than the Luftwaffe. Try talking to anyone trying to trade with Europe these days. A mess of red tape to be contended with so that many have given up.
    With respect what a load of cobblers, during the EU era I sold equipment to 44 countries, the majority outside the EU, people who sold only within the EU got lazy and slovenly on paperwork, the extra paperwork and rules required for exporting outside the EU were no big deal, especially in the computer era, it is not as if you had to fill in every form by hand; each importing country had very little variance in their paperwork. If you want to succeed you have to widen your portfolio. As I said people became lazy and couldn't be bothered to travel or do the paperwork, the personal touch gets you the business, customers and potential customers appreciate your efforts. Phone calls, telexes, emails may be instant and convenient but you really don't get to know the person (and their family, which is so important) on the other end. Get off your ass and you'll more than likely get the business. The UK has done more business with individual States in America than it ever did when in the EU, because they were not allowed to follow that path. These deals are worth billions that UK hating Biden has no control over, he can only dictate Government trade deals, unless security is involved.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One thing puzzles me why would anyone pay for TV to watch all the rubbish that is on it these days, if they brought pay TV in here I would be reading more books.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

4. Likes j.sabourn, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Even if they brought in a licence fee Des ,they could keep it . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Currently our ABC is too busy attempting people to vote for the voice, all else on the back burner.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

7. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Our old DVD player is about capput, so our son went and bought a Blue Ray player, I still can't manage it so my wife gets to pick the videos,
    If I complain she says "Alright then you pick one and put it on." back to watching her picks, not to bad though as they are all good comedies.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

9. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4