Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BBC Programme State of Chaos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: BBC Programme State of Chaos

If your BBC is anything like our ABS (always biased corporation) then I would suggest there will be political bias of some kind.
    Our ABC is so left wing it is amazing it still flies.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thing is John a lot of those that took part in the programme and were quite daming when being interviewed in what they had to say. They were senior tory ministers and former cabinet ministers. At least one former party leader and two former chancellors, one being Liz Truss's own chancellor. I did not see any bias on the part of the BBC or the presenter Laura kuenssberg. I am sure there will be those who will disagree.
    What shocked me most was how close the UK government of the day came to ending the democratic state.

The USA is under the same threat again or soon will be if the former President gets re elected. Biden needs to go. He knows it and it really is time his wife put pressure on him to throw the towel in. Who would the Democrats get to run? well there is yet another Kennedy could be a front runner again , another target for a nutter.

4. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It has been hinted that a Clinton may run, an older female one!!!!!
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Marian Gray Guest

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    Thing is John a lot of those that took part in the programme and were quite daming when being interviewed in what they had to say. They were senior tory ministers and former cabinet ministers. At least one former party leader and two former chancellors, one being Liz Truss's own chancellor. I did not see any bias on the part of the BBC or the presenter Laura kuenssberg. I am sure there will be those who will disagree.
    What shocked me most was how close the UK government of the day came to ending the democratic state.

The USA is under the same threat again or soon will be if the former President gets re elected. Biden needs to go. He knows it and it really is time his wife put pressure on him to throw the towel in. Who would the Democrats get to run? well there is yet another Kennedy could be a front runner again , another target for a nutter.
    Mmm, Not a political thread

A large percentage of the United Kingdom are objecting to paying a Licence fee for the BBC ie British Biased Corporation/Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation etc etc. It appears some here live in La La Land

https://thepointnews.uk/2020/11/30/b...ritish-public/
    Last edited by Marian Gray; 29th September 2023 at 10:32 AM.

7. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#11 Maybe like the foo foo bird John in ever decreasing circles . JS
    R575129

9. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Marian Gray View Post
    Mmm, Not a political thread

A large percentage of the United Kingdom are objecting to paying a Licence fee for the BBC ie British Biased Corporation/Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation etc etc. It appears some here live in La La Land

https://thepointnews.uk/2020/11/30/b...ritish-public/
    Really Marian give it a rest eh!!! Something fishy about this post (London Cure Smoked Salmon)

Pointnews.uk is owned by, Your channel media ltd which is owned by H Forman & son.
    H Forman was a Brexiteer MEP and Lance Philip Forman was also a Conservative MEP
    So you are quoting from an unbiased news source.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Did Australia elect a Labour government last year in Australia John? GB news is so far right here in the UK it is up it's own ass. John I suspect there is biased be it left or right wing. That programme was NO biased in it's reporting or interviews with leading high rank Conservative ministers and a former leader.William Hague former leader of the party stated that the UK has been made a laughing stock around the world due to this administration.
    People do not like what the programme was broadcasting they have the option to turn off or change channels.
    Right that is the end of it from me , others may continue to rock the boat if they so desire.

12. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

License fees admin. still chaotic. Paid mine by bank transfer this month on the 13th; received a threatening letter on 28th for non payment, written on 19th.
    I wonder how much it is costing the BBC to pay for this hopeless admin company.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tony did the payment leave the bank? I know direct debits are now on fool proof. I paymy licence fee by direct cebit so far no issues. At £13.25 a month for the amount of programming BBC 4 channels then Radio and also I Player for me is value for money. A dam sight better value than what the likes of SKY and others charge.
    Do you have a FREESAT BOX? or Freeview? With a free sat box I get I Player, ITVX Channel5 Channel 4 and many others Movie channels etc!!! never had freeview so do not know what they provide.
    Like a lot here I suspect may not get out as much as we would like so TV /Radio is likely a popular choice for many.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well James, easily pleased, I object to the fee, based on the rubbish it serves.
    Tim Davies said he thought stated in comparison with daily newspapers.
    Newspapers don't constantly repeat the same news over and over.
    BBC constantly complains about lack of funds but cannot manage what funds it gets properly.
    Two examples Glastonbury, over 700 employees sent to cover the festival.
    A major incident happens in the regions, a senior employee dispatched over the incident, local news, loca presenter, presents the same news verbatim.
    R879855

17. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, Bill Morrison, Tony Taylor liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast