Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shameful.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Shameful.

Well always marry the woman you love. As years go by and the star dust settles . The family grow and fly the nest. Through thick and thin you both will know !!! thankfully I married a gem. Still here and happy 40 years on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

'Incredibe', the time is 03:10 hrs Friday 16th Sept 2022. The line of people wanting to see Queen Elizabeth II lying in state in Westminster Hall is now 5 miles long.
    This must be the longest queue ever to take place in Britain for people to pay tribute to a British Monarch.

Regards from
    Fouro

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Such was the Queen to the people that though the queues will end on Sunday, given the chance they could go on for weeks.

It has been suggested by one monarchist od note that Charles should step down once he reaches 75 and allow William to take over rather than have an old doddrer on the throne.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

May be the Nostradamus Prediction John!??

I now read another theory that is quite unbelievable!
    Many actually on a Poll it was 73% who said they thought the same!

So what was it?

Suggestions that the dear Queens Body is in fact not in the Coffin but is lying in the Motury in Scotland!
    The Traveling of the Coffin is just to bluff the People in believing that the Monarch is actually in it!??
    How Bizzare!!

What will some People think of next!
    Now thats a Shame!!!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I believe the queue has now reached 10 miles.

Conspiracy theories will always exist the stupidest one recently was that the covid vacine had a microchip in it designed and made by microsoft whch would allow the government to track us.

UK003715

7. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid chips does that come COD!!! They do not need to shove a Covid Micro chip into you to track you. Just carry a mobile phone.

9. Likes Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

More wacky or what?? Another Nostradamus perhaps in the making!@ LOL

world’s only asparagus fortune teller believes King Charles III will hand over the crown to Prince William next year.
    ‘Asparamancer’ Jemima Packington predicted the Queen’s death when she saw a broken crown in her spears, and now thinks King Charles will abdicate in the next 12 months.
    The whacky veggie psychic from Bath has previously predicted Brexit, Prince Phillip’s death and Theresa May being ousted as Prime Minister.
    She also foresaw Meghan stepping back from the Royal family through her tips.
    Jemima has now made a string of predictions about the immediate future of the monarchy.
    They include a bombshell prediction that King Charles III will hand over many of his duties to Prince William.
    Another controversial tip suggests that Princess Anne – and not Sophie, Countess of Wessex – will become Duchess of Edinburgh.

Her other tips also suggest Boris Johnson will make an unexpected return and serve as PM for a second time by taking over from Liz Truss.
    Jemima said: ‘Since the Queen died I did a reading and some very interesting things came out.

In one formation, I saw the spears make the letter “A” pointing to the letter “E”.
    ‘From this I interpreted this as Princess Anne being made Duchess of Edinburgh which would be a wonderful tribute to her father who she was very close to.
    ‘She is the most hardworking of the royals and I think it would be very fitting for her to have the title Duchess of Edinburgh.

Who knows but the Heavens!??? LOL

Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have had some very angry messages from friends in Wales at the arbitrary way Charles handed over the Prince of Wales job without consulting the Welsh people. What happens if Charles hands over the Crown in the short term, does Wales have to put up with a Paedophile
    Prince as they a running out, might have to go to the States.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

12. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hope your thinking of the likes of Trump Des ? The one in the chair at the moment is too old. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Vernon View Post
    More wacky or what?? Another Nostradamus perhaps in the making!@ LOL

world’s only asparagus fortune teller believes King Charles III will hand over the crown to Prince William next year.
    ‘Asparamancer’ Jemima Packington predicted the Queen’s death when she saw a broken crown in her spears, and now thinks King Charles will abdicate in the next 12 months.
    The whacky veggie psychic from Bath has previously predicted Brexit, Prince Phillip’s death and Theresa May being ousted as Prime Minister.
    She also foresaw Meghan stepping back from the Royal family through her tips.
    Jemima has now made a string of predictions about the immediate future of the monarchy.
    They include a bombshell prediction that King Charles III will hand over many of his duties to Prince William.
    Another controversial tip suggests that Princess Anne – and not Sophie, Countess of Wessex – will become Duchess of Edinburgh.

Her other tips also suggest Boris Johnson will make an unexpected return and serve as PM for a second time by taking over from Liz Truss.
    Jemima said: ‘Since the Queen died I did a reading and some very interesting things came out.

In one formation, I saw the spears make the letter “A” pointing to the letter “E”.
    ‘From this I interpreted this as Princess Anne being made Duchess of Edinburgh which would be a wonderful tribute to her father who she was very close to.
    ‘She is the most hardworking of the royals and I think it would be very fitting for her to have the title Duchess of Edinburgh.

Who knows but the Heavens!??? LOL

aye cross my palm with silver ....and i will tell you the good news......FFS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast