Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: old dog

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default old dog

I saw on our local news that some bloody sick barsteward stole two dogs ...one escaped....the other an older spaniel ....was doused in petrol and set alight by this evil cowardly animal .....it was found its whole body burned and needed to be put downit was taken to a vets and the owner called.... its pain must have been unimaginable....yet just before it was put down its tearful owner arrived ...and even then the injured dog managed to wag its tail for its owner .....being a dog owner ....i cannot understand how anyone could be capable of this conduct ......it is said a person has been arrested ......it is a pity we do not have a vigilante group to give this beast the same treatment as he gave the dog...R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: old dog

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    I saw on our local news that some bloody sick barsteward stole two dogs ...one escaped....the other an older spaniel ....was doused in petrol and set alight by this evil cowardly animal .it is said a person has been arrested ......it is a pity we do not have a vigilante group to give this beast the same treatment as he gave the dog...R683532
    It was in the next street to mine Cappy; absolutely disgusting (I have three small dogs) and I hear a certain character from the next village has been named. From local gossip, I believe he is likely to have some summary local justice before he even gets to court.
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 2nd August 2022 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well tony whatever he gets wont be enough .....if you hear any more i would appreciate letting me know...there is not enough words to describe this beast regards R683532 cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That would be good new Tony, i am completely nuts about dogs, i have had 6 dogs since marriage, and as a boy was always used to having dogs in the house. That story of Cappy,s sickens me to my stomach . i love all animals, but the most faithful you can get is a dog, i am too old to take on another dog, i would worry about what would happen to it when i went, but i am fortunate i get to borrow a dog from time to time from my niece. we have a dogs home in the next village from us, and we drop dog food tins in for them from time to time, we drop them in to the office, and don't go anywhere near the kennels, my heart would rule my head and we would come out with a dog. When we walk the beach here there are always loads of dogs playing on the beach, and they are a joy to see. One of the guys we get to see there often with his two dogs is Chris Packham with his lady partner who owns Sandown Zoo, or did, its now run by a consortium. kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

To hear something like this happening is just beyond my comprehension, as i too am an Animal lover, and dogs especially, this is really a very sickening report!
    I too have had quite a few Dogs in the past Years by count cannot recall but there were many, and each lived a full life, filled with love and affection.

This Person (Scum) that i would call him, should face the same horrible experience, and not put down but left to Die!

Furious is not the Word here for me !! I am absolutely Livid!!!!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Best thing could happen to him his photo in every local paper along with his address. Pretty sure it would not be to long before he ended up in A&E or better still a Burns Unit in some hospital. Sick Bas-tard.

7. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wish you had not told me that Cappy, cannot get it out of my mind, keep thinking what i would do that bastard !!!. kt
    R689823

9. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well all i can only say the loyalty you get from a dog is second to non ....always a wagging tail to greet you .....a dog will sit by if you are not well ..i cannot get it like keith out of my mind on fire and nowhere to run for safety ....well his time will come and whatever it will not be enough .....R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    Best thing could happen to him his photo in every local paper along with his address. Pretty sure it would not be to long before he ended up in A&E or better still a Burns Unit in some hospital. Sick Bas-tard.
    His name is circulating locally and many know where he lives. I will keep you updated

12. Thanks James Curry thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Taylor View Post
    His name is circulating locally and many know where he lives. I will keep you updated
    Cheers tony i would be much obliged ...cappy

14. Likes Denis O'Shea, Doc Vernon liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast