Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Monarch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our Monarch.

Last night's jubilee party kicked off with the queen having tea with Paddington bear, absolutely brilliant.
    The artists appearing put on a great show though some of them were definitely not to my liking. The visual effects projected onto the palace and in the sky above were stunning. All in all a great night and a good affermation of the status of the monarchy and why we should retain it. I know there will be some knockers bleating about the cost of it all whilst the country is going through hard times but a good knees up does wonders for the moral.
    Rgds
    J.A.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The last nights party was a bright light in the problems we face ......how anyone can whinge about the royal jubilee party and planning and effort put into it can only make me think what sad little lives they must shelter in....to see folk singing and smiling made it worth any expense .....cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi cappy #49
    i agree entirely with your comments, and those people who do not reconize the importance of this celebration need to bow their heads and f--------------off

one such person i saw earlier on a youtube clip enjoying the celebration was the poison dwarf of snp fame whom was seated in the royal box behind princess ann with her husband she must keep her balls in her sporran. thats the cleanest i can write of her absolute cheek
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 5th June 2022 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#48 Just shown on here 20 minutes ago , trying to work out how they got all the furniture down the Mall. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Britain has a history whether we like it or not and has nothing to be ashamed of , as has come through it and has always paid its way to the slurs throwing at it as to pinching other people’s property by giving continuous help to these so-called third world countries , who should have helped themselves to a better degree. My first trip to sea was 1953 and can remember the ships anchored outside Panama awaiting transit there were dozens of ships and nearly everyone flew the red Ensign .As a 16 year old I can remember the pride I felt in my country which has never left. Today times have changed and one would have to go a long way to find one. Today you see see the British people doing what they always do , fight back at those who would like to see us succumb . The Queen represents those people and deserves every accolade .There is no country on this planet could supersede what you are today watching. Even Putin’s toes must be curling Wishing he could command the same respect. JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 5th June 2022 at 02:07 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #53
    good afternoon, your spot on as this country has given the entire world the benifit of its developement,there are too many instances to list here but for instance the english language is numero uno in the business world and with a thousand years of history to back it up, and together with our industrial heritage we only owe too ourselves the pride we should and must feel when being asked where are you from, thats what it is all about having polished shoes and turned out well standing proud to be whom we are.
    sadly the liberal left marxists hate what we are and they are determined to destroy it, for instance there is today living here a particular emigrant from australia a yassmin abdel magied her name, it may or may not ring a bell, but she came to this country five years ago and stated that she could not live in australia because they where racist, yet for over the past week she has been seen on various outlets telling all that with all the union jacks that are being flown throughout the country for the jubilee its making her feel sick as they are racist and feels threatened and in fear of her life, as they remind her of the nazi swastikas flying in germany.
    this is a woman whom was born in somalia, where life should not exist because of the harshness of the terrain, but because of the extremely large handouts given too this and other african countries life is sustained, for what reason i have yet to find one.
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 5th June 2022 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Look for the evidence and you will find it. SNP &NAZIS

8. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Bill Cameron, Graham Payne, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Re # 55.
    The names written in capital letters are the last names I expected to see in this thread.
    I am really angry, because in a roundabout way the mentioning of a scattered brained woman has led to this perfectly good thread being spoiled.

Regards from
    Fouro.

10. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well I got through yesterday only slightly incoherent. My final salutation , “ That the UK without a Monarch , is like a fish without a tail , or a boat without a rudder , or a ship without a sail “ .Be thankful for what you have and fight to keep it if necessary. It is the backbone of the Nation , regardless of all the crap turned out by media and jealous people alike . They are ordinary people as regards human form, doing an extraordinary job of binding a nation together amongst a myriad of other labour’s . Those who follow will have a hard job with the high standards set as a bench mark, but they will get there also, regardless of all the innuendos attached to the arrows fired at them by people who should know better. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who knows?
    Maybe in six months time our good Queen Elizabeth might decide to abdicate, then we will be celebrating the coronation of King Charles and Queen Camilia, which I think will be good for this great country of ours.

Regards from
    Fouro.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast