Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Then ask questions at the morge

>
    > 10,000,000 POLICE ARRESTS LAST YEAR
    >
    > If anyone is uncomfortable with the accuracy of these numbers you can research at Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program — BI https://www.fbi.gov/services/ cjis/ucr
    >
    > According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report and the Washington Post, last year there were 10 million arrests by police…10 Million!!
    >
    > Out of those 10 MILLION arrests, there were 1,004 officer-involved fatalities.
    >
    > Out of those 1,004 officer-involved fatalities, 41 were unarmed.
    >
    > Out of those 41-officer involved unarmed fatalities (now you might find it hard to believe I know), out of 41 deaths, now hear this...
    >
    > 19 were white - 9 were black.
    >
    > Now 1 is 1 too many, but to me, 41 out of 10 million is a pretty small percentage! (.00041%)
    >
    > Now ask me how many police officers were killed in the line of duty...c'mon, take a wild guess...
    >
    > 89 police officers, but where was the news media when those took place????
    >
    > Just to bring it home, take a guess as to how many people were shot in CHICAGO just this last weekend. In Chicago last weekend 82 people were shot within a 48-hour period.
    >
    > Of those 82 people 19 people died.
    >
    > Yes, you got it. In Chicago last weekend alone, there were more black people killed by (wait for it..) black people than were killed by police in all of last year!
    >
    > The hypocrisy is mind-blowing. Now go ahead, please do the research and see for yourself.
    >
    > Thank you to Bernard Kerik, former NYPD Police Commissioner for sharing this information.
    >
    > Everyone receiving this should forward it to all the people in their address book urging those to do the same, and the same, and the same and so on. People must know the fake News /Democrat’s Agenda, which is: to divide America. An old Communist tactic.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Thanks Captain Kong, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Then ask questions at the morge

With all due respect John, the death rate here in the U.S is not news to us that live here. I for one watch creditable news sources and i cannot believe that any murders or homicides go unreported irrespective of motive or race.
    I’m not quite sure what your point is other than to insinuate that fake news is a Democrat Agenda.
    Duke Drennan R809731

4. Thanks Doc Vernon, N/A thanked for this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

% break down of Race/ Ethnic in the USA
    Whites = 60.1%
    Hispanic/Latino = 18.5%
    African American = 13.4%
    Asian = 5.9%
    American Indian =1.3%
    Other groups =.8%

US census 2019

So out of 41 unarmed deaths by police 19 are white and 9 are black so I assume 3 were Hispanic/Latino. Looking at the % figures by group. If you are Black just looking at the figures you are more than 4 times likely to be killed by the police than a white person.

6. Thanks Duke Drennan thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Drennan View Post
    With all due respect John, the death rate here in the U.S is not news to us that live here. I for one watch creditable news sources and i cannot believe that any murders or homicides go unreported irrespective of motive or race.
    I’m not quite sure what your point is other than to insinuate that fake news is a Democrat Agenda.
    Was sent to me and I thought some may be interested in it.
    As to how true it is, only those, like you, living in USA know how it is.
    As to fake news, thought that was the mantle of Trump.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

8. Thanks Duke Drennan thanked for this post
    Likes Dennis McGuckin liked this post