Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Accident

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Accident

I have an open mind when it comes to the mystics and the occult, and believe i have been a victim of it a couple of times , and heard and believed stories from others which I believe to be true. One-of mine was in another post and concerned the death of of a greaser and what I beleive the return of his spirit or whatever you want to call it at a later date. A much later one though a good few years ago was after the death of my father. My sister although not frightened told be that she was seeing vague outlines of him at various times and always after she had seen a statue of an angel she had Stood on her sideboard always used to be moved apparently and was facing the wall, also
    So an old rocking chair used to start rocking on its own. People do accept poltergeism as an accepted fact as has been proved over and over again as not being humanly caused , so you either have an open mind or you don’t. JS..
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 20th May 2021 at 05:14 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes JS I too have a sort of belief in whatever it is called, have had some Experiences as well through my life , and some not so crash hot either! Scary to say the least! Like Levitated from my own Body ,and able to look down on myself, and i was awake! Then the strange happening in Woodstock with this Person entering my Fathers Room,smashing his hand on the Pillow, Dad thank goodness jumping in time, the hand left a burnt mark exactly a hand print on that Pillow!
    The walking in the old Southampton Cemetery with Dad and my Late Brother Greg, and stopping in our tracks to see the Grave of our Dad right there is front of us!
    The exact name with Initials and his DOB Inscribed, but strangest of all there was no death inscription. Yes all True no bull!
    Other things as well have happened!
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are many cases across the globe of unexplained events.
    Some years back in Ireland there was the case of the moving statues.

Like many I have been woken by events in my mind that I am sure were true.
    The family were at one time members of the Spiritualist Church.
    They were convinced by some of the events that occurred there.

In many countries where there is a witch doctor many of the locals can go into a trance orchestrated by this man.
    Bit like hypnotism maybe, but go to places such as Fiji and you can see some of these things in the flesh.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#13 Was that Johnny Walker or Russian Vodka line of Spiritulism John. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

JS did you transfer that occurence across the world then, because as I came to the end of your story my computer switched itself off completely, scary, Den

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Denis maybe someone didnt want to frighten you with the bogeymen but got there too late, probably forgotten about the time difference. Cheers JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My wife has seen things many times and not always with vodka. She worked in a big hospital in Sydney, while she was sorting out some files a strong cold wind came out of this room and whooshed down the corridor, and she knew then that the lady in the room had died.
    A Funny one I may have put on before. We were building this same Hospital, it was nearly finished and a few of us where cleaning out the Autopsy room, there was this big long box there, so we put it up on a bench and got this grey haired Taffy bloke to lay in it, put the lid on and then got this South American in to give us a lift down with it, being a Catholic he was frightened of the Autopsy room, despite it never having been used yet, as we lifted the box Taff moved the lid and sat up, never saw a bloke move so fast, this bloke took off at speed down the corridor and we didn't see him for three days.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

8. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Would have been interesting to see what his blood pressure reading was Des. I used to take mine 3 times a day. Now the Doctor says once every couple of days is enough. Think he saw I was getting obsessed with the readings and wondering all the time what it was in between when you didnt know. Either that or he thought it was a waste of time and past worrying about it as inevitable in any case. I have had high blood pressure from the age of 14 when was checked for the first time, its only when you retire they make a big issue of it. Cheers JS
    R575129

10. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Blood pressure, only time mine goes up is when our state premier appears on TV.

But many years ago in Birmingham, in UK that is long before it could be confused with the one in Alabama, I went to a house with a mate where a wake was being held.
    For some unknown reason the coffin was in the house, presume the body was in the mourge but late in the evening a knock at the door.

There was a cop asking why a coffin was tied to the lamp post outside the house??
    Turned out a couple of the lads, no doubt as full as a boot, put it out for a laugh.

I did know some odd people way back then.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Probably thinking of that old saying and got mixed up, it’s not the coughing that carries you off, it’s the coffin they carry you off in . Lucky it wasn’t today as would probably be made of compressed paper and if had rained would have washed away , your friends being beatniks the next thing to greenies I suppose ? Cheers JS
    R575129

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast