Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We did hear that the WOKE began in Canada, sorry DEN, but have now been told it comes from UK.

Story on the radio about it yesterday which i find very odd to say the least, but so is what they now speak.

The story was about two females who had a sex change, I know that sounds like a load of old ******** but that was it.
    They complained that the term 'breast' was now offensive to them so the term chest was introduced.

OMG, I remember the little Indian teacher we had, Mr Bean, all 5 foot of him along with his briefcase.
    He has his sandwich for lunch along with a ruler, slipper, strap and blackboard peg.
    According to the 'crime' you committed depended on the instrament used, from slipper to ruler then strap but for areal bad one the blackboard peg 6 times across your knuckles.

If he was still alive I could make a fortune suing him for criminal assault with menace no doubt.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry to disabuse you lads but the best teacher I ever had was a nun Sister Vincent any milk left over was saved for her boys in the football team, the only drawback was due to the war we did not have a male teacher for sports so when we played against a proddy school we had this nun shouting advice from the touch line much to the amusement of the other side. The thing we could not take away from her was she made every one in the team able to kick the ball with either foot which was taught to us in training and still able to do it now and taught my sons the same way. Rgds Den

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi dennis #22
    good evening, i feel i must add that the nun whom i mentioned ( sister cuthbert ) was the only one that i ever felt feared of and there was never any other nun in my school alike or similar in any way or form as that witch.
    and all the rest of the nuns and staff treated us with kindness.
    tom

4. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What the >>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;&g t;>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Denis O'Shea View Post
    Sorry to disabuse you lads but the best teacher I ever had was a nun Sister Vincent any milk left over was saved for her boys
    Bit of a motherly nun then Den, was it more creamy than cows milk

- - - Updated - - -

6. Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#22... She must have known about the aspersions cast about by the proddys then Denis, and was proving that all Catholics were not left footers. As have said in previous posts one of the worse mixtures you could have on a ship was the two faiths from the Emerald Isle , even the children that I met on the ships had the same hatred bred into them by their parents they should have been ashamed of themselves as they were the cause of the continuing furore. Cheers JS. there are three names that I will always remember from Belfast.... Barnes , Hutchinson, both ex B specials, and Christmas from Southern Ireland. I had my daughter ages 5 on board and one of the Belfast two his 6 year old son. The 6 year old was an effigy of his father gross ill mannered and every word out of his mouth started started with F. I kept my family totally clear of what I considered Dross. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 11th May 2021 at 11:41 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Remember two from the Emerald isle I sailed with, both tourist wingers.

One was a lover scorned who lost a lot of money he said because of her, good guy though and we got on well.
    The other we later found out when he joined the 'Transvaal' was gay but had hidden it so well no one suspected and on UCL that would be very hard.
    Both went by the name of Jimmy.

Dr. Christian Barnard completed the very first heart transplant in the Groote Skuer Hospital in Cape Town.
    Prior to that he had conducted a number of sex realingnments on a number of men, wonder what he would make of all this now.
    Most likely a fortune.
    Last edited by happy daze john in oz; 12th May 2021 at 06:32 AM.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Went to a London Grammar school where when I asked the head for a reference to go to King Teds, he said, criminals usually wait till they are caught before they go to jail.
    Was sorely tempted to advise him when I got my masters ticket, and again when I got command at 29.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#24 Ivan she was a lovely person and if I had told the Priest in confession my thoughts I would have got a lot more than 1 our father and 3 hail mary's. Den

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#25 John sailed with 1 of each on Kuwait shipping, 3rd eng was NI and had the red hand flag in his cabin the 4th eng was from a well known republican family from the days of the uprisings and they got along well as the problems going on in NI were never brought up and we all lived happily ever after. Den

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi dennis #28
    good morning, confession once a week, was a torment, as it was impossible to think of all the things that i had done wrong, and wanted forgiveness for,( so i as many others must have done i just used to make up loads of other sins ).
    Like you i was for ever driven by images that i could not confess to, it was of a young scottish girl dancer whom came to the school once a week to dance and show off her skill in the assembly hall.
    but it was showing her knickers when she twirled that gained all my attention, even though i was about six or seven and i was and am still driven by my first real encounter, which was superceded only by some years later in the sixties when a girl i knew wore tartan mini skirts, so i dont mind confessing now ,
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 13th May 2021 at 10:31 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast