Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: poor white children

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: poor white children

hi ivan cloherty #51

good morning, as sinatra would say i did it my way, trouble is i always found that when i did, some people didnt approve.
    tom

2. Likes cappy, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

#50 I have to wonder if are a comedian or you really believe what you post, which is it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Does it make you a racist? No, but it probably makes you an idiot.
    The thing here is proportions (you understand that, I assume). Many minority communities were proportionally more likely to experience miscarriage than the majority white population. The figures are pretty dramatic. Some recent ONS data are:
    "Babies born in 2013 had an infant mortality rate of 3.8 deaths per 1,000 live births, compared to 3.9 deaths per 1,000 live births for babies born in 2012
    Term babies had a significantly lower infant mortality rate (1.4 deaths per 1,000 live births) and pre-term babies had a significantly higher rate (21.1 deaths per 1,000 live births) compared to the overall rate.
    Pakistani, Black Caribbean and Black African babies (6.7, 6.6 and 6.3 deaths per 1,000 live births respectively) had the highest infant mortality rates. This may be explained as these ethnicities are more likely to live in a deprived area and more likely to have parents in a less advantaged socio-economic position."

So, a pregnant Black or Asian woman is proportionally much more likely to suffer miscarriage than a White woman. Other speculation (I'm sure as a non-racist you'd want to know) cited lower liklihood of seeking medical advice and exposure to infection.
    Again, as a non-racist, wouldn't you want to know what could be done to alleviate a source of agony for most of the women that experience it?
    Just asking.

5. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by byebyetankers View Post
    Does it make you a racist? No, but it probably makes you an idiot.
    The thing here is proportions (you understand that, I assume). Many minority communities were proportionally more likely to experience miscarriage than the majority white population. The figures are pretty dramatic. Some recent ONS data are:
    "Babies born in 2013 had an infant mortality rate of 3.8 deaths per 1,000 live births, compared to 3.9 deaths per 1,000 live births for babies born in 2012
    Term babies had a significantly lower infant mortality rate (1.4 deaths per 1,000 live births) and pre-term babies had a significantly higher rate (21.1 deaths per 1,000 live births) compared to the overall rate.
    Pakistani, Black Caribbean and Black African babies (6.7, 6.6 and 6.3 deaths per 1,000 live births respectively) had the highest infant mortality rates. This may be explained as these ethnicities are more likely to live in a deprived area and more likely to have parents in a less advantaged socio-economic position."

So, a pregnant Black or Asian woman is proportionally much more likely to suffer miscarriage than a White woman. Other speculation (I'm sure as a non-racist you'd want to know) cited lower liklihood of seeking medical advice and exposure to infection.
    Again, as a non-racist, wouldn't you want to know what could be done to alleviate a source of agony for most of the women that experience it?
    Just asking.
    Hi which particular post(s) is your tirade aimed at ?? Just asking

7. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Two things stand out in your ranting words one is 'may be explained' which is quite different to 'is the cause of' so in reality nothing was confirmed by figures quoted

The next point you make is that BAME females are less likely to seek medical advice during pregnancy, so suffer more miscarriages, whose fault is that

Being an idiot can be a two way street, and remark is not racist

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi ivan cloherty #51
    good afternoon
    you may also be interested in the guidance sent out by the relevant trade union bodies for nurserey care,
    which offers advice to the parents of their child between the age of birth and five years of age.
    it is listed under physical development-birth to 5 matters.
    it is a non statutory guidance for the early years at foundation stage,
    and it lists for the development of the child such delights as SOCIAL ATTITUDES TOWARDS RELIGIOUS GROUPS, RACIAL GROUPS, AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    im sure you will add this imformative and helpful guide to your burgeoning library and may find it useful when dealing with your grandchildren.
    tom

10. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi ivan cloherty #56

this is why i have reposted the self explanatory birth to 5 matters #57, i do hope it will assist those whom feel neglected by todays society, for after all any women getting herself pregnant time and time again, and just relying on the rest of the country to keep her kids needs help, ? or does she or are they just taking the proverbial. again again again and again.
    tom

12. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tom I think #57 may be of more use to Lewis in #53, as he thinks its a joke, where as having grand children of primary school age I am aware of the 'be all inclusive policies' they are subjected to in the quest of political correctness, which robs them of their innocence and therefore their childhood. Well this oldie is going for his 2nd Jab ttfn.

14. Likes cappy, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

IT JUST SEEMS AS IF THE LOONIES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM ...WHEN UNIONS TELL YOU HOW TO BRING UP YOUR CHILDREN ....PERHAPS THEY MAY BE BETTER PAYING BACK SOME OF THE SUBS TO THERE MEMBERS DURING THE PANDEMIC ...AND POSTING HOW MUCH THE SENIOR BOSSES CUT THERE INCOME BY AT THIS TIME .....SOME BLEEDIN CHANCE .....WAITING FOR INCOMING FROM RED SQUARE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I expect Grigoreyrich Zaitzev will respond, unless you are on the blocked list, lol kt
    R689823

17. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast