Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: poor white children

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: poor white children

hi john pruden.
    i was standing in lagos nigeria airport, just watching the customs tearing into baggages and throwing their belongings over the floor these belonged to the local indiginous population mainly women, ( as most of you will know that they are the real beast of burden in west africa )
    when a indian traveller sidled upto me and said just look at these bloody ****** people what do you make of their actions and no he was absolutely serious it seems his class system was well above theirs.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was in Suez invasion in '56, after we'd been told to pull back by the USA an American troop carrier arrived alongside at the buoys and you could hear the coloured GI's calling the Egyptians black barstewards, seems everything is relative and none are sqeeky clean. The paratroopers aboard our small vessel (compared to theirs) started shouting 'late again' at the yanks and lobbing beer cans at them, bad move really, as there were more of them than us and soon we were covered from stem to stern in empty and full coke cans, came to an immediate full stop when the old man appeared on our bridge wing in full uniform and his WWII medals and they all stood to attention, just another remembered snippet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

well of course ivan its called respect ....which is much part of being a human being .....but in the words of a famous actor .....SOME PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT....but then some people wouldnt be expected to know that give them a soapbox and any old wind and piss comes out....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I probably had one of the worst educations of the time, trying to translate English into Welsh in my mind in infant class, but what I have seen on TV these days I think I could eat many of the Uni students of today. We have a show called "How to be a millionaire," on TV, many of the people are school teachers, and their ignorance is appalling and the questions are normally simple, I feel for the pupils of today.
    As for the old school chums, a researcher here has found that nearly 50% of the High court judges in Aus all come from the same private school, Kings collage in Sydney, this of course leads to corruption, it is only since the introduction of the Crime Commission that they have managed to put a few politicians also from the same school inside. So far there has been no marches about that.
    Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 7th April 2021 at 01:13 AM.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Education as they call it today is totally different to what it is today in our times. If you were able to come out of school and be literate you were doing well. After that you had the tools to educate yourself to whatever level you wanted to be ,in Theory. However the old class system was still there and is still so today , regardless of the smokescreens put up. Today they don’t even have the literacy to carry on with further education that even most of us achieved . For an English speaking country there are not even English exam papers in a lot of vocations, and candidates are told just spell it as it sounds. In lots of countries they are controlled by idiots , and you have the blind leading the blind as a result and is only going to get worse as people who think they are the bees knees would even have trouble spelling the same. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In Southampton a couple of years back I was told by a man loading baggage onto the cruise ship that if they were not white them they must be black.

Same year back in London we heard about the number of murders in London and total for UK.
    In the first three months 90 and all with knives.

But recall not so long ago a bomb was found in a London Mosque not far from Regents Park.
    Not sure how it ended.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here on TV we have a Programme called 'Our Yorkshire Farm' where-in a very attractive lady has nine children, even the two year old helps with the lambing, they have 2000 acres and 1000 sheep in the Yorkshire Dales, which can be very hard place in winter. The kids are amazingly self sufficient, well mannered and you are aware its not just for TV. The 16 year old boy is a whizz with mechanics and even the 8 year old changed an hydraulic hose on a bobcat. That's just to give you a flavour because Amanda, the mother had the temerity to state yesterday that today's snowflake generation is the fault of the parents and not the kids, boy has she received some offended comments, one 19 year old student saying 'why on earth would I want to own a screwdriver?' an offended mother saying my daughter is quite self sufficient she can tell the time and tie her own shoelaces, this mother was quite serious, the age of the child........eleven years old!!

enuff said!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One of the best programs Ivan, those kids are incredible. On one of the programs, someone had left the gate open and the sheep had got into the yard, the little girl, Clemmy, got a ladle of food and coaxed the sheep back into their pen, she was not told to do that, did it because she knew how to, she was 4 years old. All 9 kids are stars, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #46
    what chance if any will the young have in the future, if the indoctrination that is being introduced subliminally by the left wing in the teaching of children in nurseries, ie a introduction into education sent to nursery staff by their unions, regarding teaching their prodigies about homosexuals,lesbians, marriage between the sexes, cross dressers,and every other sexual deviate mannerism that is current,
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#50, Jeez Tom, we certainly missed out, we had to go to sea to find out about such things, but I prefered what Frank Sinatra would say 'I did it my way'

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast