Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Covid

####cappy pleased to announce second jab ...next wed....pfizer...thanks to boris and nhs.....numero uno europe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Covid

The Misssus and me expect to get first Jab Mid March here! Then second one at end March??
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Gigantic cock up here, a Dr who was untrained gave two old people four times the dose,the full bottle, it was a private health company that the Govt gave some of the work to, the Dr has been referred to the Drs mob, hopefully there will be no more stuff ups. We don't have the urgency of other countries.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

4. Likes happy daze john in oz, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

More on that one Des.

All GP and nurses know how to give a needle.
    But he was not told there were four shots in the bottle.
    Not correctly trained for this.

But apparently his credentials as a GP were not checked out by the company, he is not home grown.

Brought in by the same company that recently stuffed up hotel quarantine in Melbourne leading to another five day lock down.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

will feel happier......as will anyone after the second dose .....but what a mess france is in ...my grandson is today on his way home ...after the covid has ravaged team members ,,,and the 6pm to 6 lockdown has stopped any sort of life there ...the games are not being played ....and he has mutually agreed to leave ,,,,,sad times ..the french team in general are out with the covid ....it cost 300 euros to get a clear test ....and coming by euro as the planes are not flying to schedule ....we are pleased to have him out of france although i must say i was looking forward to going in the spring....france is in a real mess with the covid ....but they will not use the vaccines on hand ....cappy
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 12th January 2022 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not only France , the Netherlands is about on a COVID par with a few 3rd.world lands. An incompenent and useless governmaent that moves the goalposts
    every week ensures that the vaccine process is a complete mess. We ( the over 74's ) will be lucky to get the first jab this year.
    two weeks ago we had a case where in an old peoples home , the directing staff , cleaners , cooks and bottle washers were vaccinated but the eldery
    residents were not. Very sad for a so called developed country.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Europe is a bumbling mess ....and thats what the eye can see .....but the mind boggles at what is not seen ...another tiny country run by a minnie mouse woman is perhaps all it needs to go into freefall.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

##2 thats pretty fast work doc ....well done oz .....get it with a knockout donkey punch at the beggining ......i am reading it could be a tablet yearly or even a nasal spray in the future.....but the black and asian communities are not coming forward for the jab ....which to me means they will just keep spreading it ....i believe if they dont take it there should be no hospital treatment when it is needed...or a prison sentence

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

well lewis that is a pretty fair judgement of france at this time and the rest of europe i am sure ......my grandson was out training each day for 6 hours back to his house hardly time to get groceries tc before lockdown ,,,,then 12 hours till next day ......already got covid after the xmas .....then very weak for a couple of weeks ....but no rugby games .......you say you had your lungs pumped out was that COPD.....or another ailment im on the quick list .....as the COPD is one bitch ...but recent new treatments make life mainly OK can walk the dog could mow the lawn last year ...stairs ok ...but didnt take medis onday and it was not a happy time ....like drowning .....modern medication is taking leaps and bounds ....the covid will be beaten ...regards cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The EU is going down the pan due to poor leadership.
    After the furore over the Astra Zeneca vaccinations and who she get what, Macron and Merkel launch anti propaganda campaign against the vaccine an it has backfired spectacturlay, result Germans and French citizens don't want it.
    Merkel has set an example by refusing the the Astra jab.
    Meanwhile Hungary and Poland are breaking ranks and buying the Russian and Chinese vaccines.
    Vic

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast