Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fat Lady has sung

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default The Fat Lady has sung

Results on the US presidential ballot

CNN has just projected the Joe Biden has won the election. Details to follow.

Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Fat Lady has sung

I think Biden will need extra protection, Trump has plenty of nutty supporters with evil intention, thats from what i can see here in UK, i saw some of his supporters with rifles on the streets on tv, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Joe Biden has been declared the winner in Pennsylvania elections that wins him 20 electoral votes and pushed him over the 270 electoral votes needed to win the nomination. he had 253 votes to Trump's 213. Biden's count now stands at 273.

There are still 3 States still counting, Nevada, Arizona and Georgia. Biden is currently leading in all three, and if the current count ratio still continues he will have 306 votes to 213 for Trump.

The popular vote stands at 74,468,508 for Biden and 70,326,745 for Trump.

Trump has been crying foul for the past four days which has to be expected from him. And was anticipated by the election officials and well prepared for.

The delay in the counting was from many causes. The machines couldn't match the signatures on some ballots and rejected them, some damaged by the machines, overseas American citizens and the military etc.. And absentee ballots which this election were a huge number. All these that had to be counted by a human required judges to monitor plus both Republican and Democratic observers. And is a slow and meticulous observation.

This is the largest turnout of voters in the history of US elections. Biden won by the largest popular vote ever, and Trump too, for loosing an election by a sitting president.

I don't think he will be bragging about it though. It would be like a German bragging that his great-grandfather was the Kapitan on the Graf Zepplin.

Or and Englishman bragging his great-grandfather was the lookout on the Titanic.

Or and American bragging (unless your a Texan) that your great-grandfather fought at the Alamo.

Cheers, Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not really what i was expecting at all, as i had said before that i thought Trump would have a big Win, but just shows you! That is one unexpected victory to me anyway!
    Good luck to Biden, hope he can do better!
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

5. Thanks N/A, thomas michael thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Touch wood will never be worse.

Keith.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is my view.
    Biden was pictured with Gerry Adams and a known IRA killer and stating that he wanted to see a united Ireland.
    Trump just threw the rule book out of the window and resorted to Twitter. Think his attitude towards covid had a lot to do with his defeat.
    Rgds
    J.A.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Arton View Post
    This is my view.
    Biden was pictured with Gerry Adams and a known IRA killer and stating that he wanted to see a united Ireland.
    Trump just threw the rule book out of the window and resorted to Twitter. Think his attitude towards covid had a lot to do with his defeat.
    Rgds
    J.A.
    No comment.
    Duke Drennan R809731

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes N/A, Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Apparently, the Trump campaign 'voter fraud' hotline has been 'bombarded with prank calls from people laughing'

A hotline set up by the Trump campaign to receive allegations of voter fraud has instead been bombarded with prank calls, US media reports.

Donald Trump, his close family and his campaign surrogates have attempted to undermine Mr Biden's victory with claims of fraud.

They have presented no credible evidence.

In order to help their efforts they set up a 'hotline' to receive allegations and shared it on Twitter and other social media channels.

However the move has backfired, with the number instead being inundated with prank calls, reports ABC News.

K.

11. Likes Tony Taylor, Rodney Mills liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

An Oz / Aus report:

Melania Trump ‘counting the minutes to divorce’, claims former aide.

Donald Trump has suffered a humiliating election loss and a former aide has made explosive claims things could be about to get a lot worse.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...1804df666dccab

Uncertain, mailed from rellies but, can things get any worse for him?

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 8th November 2020 at 07:21 AM.

13. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Tindell, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can well imagine the paper shredder working full time in Trumps office, emails being deleted with full haste, there will many stories coming from within the White House in the new year, when people will no longer fear to speak, politics is a dirty trade , kt
    R689823

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast