Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fat Lady has sung

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Fat Lady has sung

Johnno.

No she never was a marxist or even close. You wouldn't stand a chance of winning an election for dog catcher in the US with even a hint of communism about you. I keep telling you members, the US is further to the right than the UK, continental western Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, etc..

VP Elect Harris has an extensive record. She started as an Assistant District Attorney (a prosecutor) in San Francisco then was elected District Attorney. The conviction rate rose from 52% to 67% under her. Then the State of California Attorney General, the Calif. top legal position

She is a liberal and not even that at times, not a communist.

Her next step was to win an election To be 1 of the 2 senators for the State of California.

When she ran for president in the primaries, she was accused of failure to brag about her high conviction rate, because she thought the left would criticize her tough stand on crime.

I don't even think a marxist in the UK could win the second spot in their government. And do any of you honestly think a marxist could make it to Vice President of the USA?

There isn't one avowed communist in any elected position from mayor to president in the USA. I have spent twenty minutes trying to find one and can't. One would never win an election. It couldn't be hid. The press sniff around to find any juicy bits and if they found a candidate had even attended a communist meeting while in high school, he or she would be roasted alive.

Do you know Biden refuses to even go to a political dinner, one on one, with a female fund donator or whatever, his wife always goes with him. if she is indisposed he doesn't go.

Rodney

Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

HI Louis.
    You are right on the button, the one thing that Trump is afraid of is the IRS, he can keep the wannabees waiting for their pound of flesh that he owes them at bay, but he wont be able to keep the IRS from his door.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for that Rodders.
    You see the media again spinning what ever they can to persuade or otherwise to meet their concepts.

But i now have a problem, the more I hear about Biden I find I am beginning to like him, not good for me a die hard capitalist Liberal voter.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Likes Doc Vernon, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Thanks for that Rodders.
    You see the media again spinning what ever they can to persuade or otherwise to meet their concepts.

But i now have a problem, the more I hear about Biden I find I am beginning to like him, not good for me a die hard capitalist Liberal voter.
    hi john
    trouble is the attorney general has just ordered a full investigation into voter fraud in america,
    tom
    ps
    heard it on the bbc world news.
    Last edited by thomas michael; 10th November 2020 at 01:23 PM.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

More unsubstantiated accusations !

K.

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 10th November 2020 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thom, the attorney general will do anything Trumps say's in order to keep his job and get to the end unscathed. You are just reading the headlines, the story behind him is he has no respect from anyone in his agency, he is viewed ether with contempt for being a brown noser, or the butt of jokes.

Yesterday, a top official in his agency basically told him to stuff it and resigned.

There is absolute panic in the W.H. reality has settled in to all the Trump appointees that the are going to be out in 69 days. There are folks trying to figure out how to get their resumes out without the "Stoolies" squealing to Trump, getting fired and loosing 69 days pay.

The tales are coming fast and furious from "unnamed sources".

Trump just fired the White House Butler (no joke) Cecil Gaines, who had served in the W.H. for 45 years, for disrespect.

Cheers, Rodney

8. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Like i said Rodney in a previous post, the paper shredder red hot, cover up left right and centre, and the stories will leak out for years, but will it make any difference, not a bit, you will still have an arrogant pratt spouting his innocent til the day he dies, maybe he will run again, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Biden is an arrogant Anti British barstewaerd,
    We had a democratic Election to leave the European union.
    Biden is trying to change our democratic result.

He has no right to criticize our decision, He has said he will not do a Trade Deal with us because there is a border in the island of Ireland,
    He has an irish ancestor 150 years ago, , shows how intelligent he is,
    Trump promised a good Trade Deal.

11. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Biden’s moves suggest he will not wait for a Trump concession that might not come:

President-elect Joe Biden is not waiting on Donald Trump to concede the election, moving ahead with an agenda that includes assembling his own coronavirus task force and addressing the climate crisis.

At least there will be an element of sanity in the White House soon. RE: Ireland, I think he was just asking Boris not to break International Law, the man should not be questioned on intelligence, look what was going on for the last four years. Irish ancestry is something many of us are proud of.

RE: Trump promised a good Trade Deal - think he promised chlorinated chicken and breaking up our NHS mainly.

K.

ADDED: From what I have just seen it is Boris that needs to get his act together.

1 24760395_10219385306806625_5922417051051013090_n.jpg

ADDED: Not a great start -

No10 left parts of a message congratulating Donald Trump on an image of Boris Johnson welcoming Joe Biden's election, revealed today.

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 10th November 2020 at 06:03 PM.

13. Thanks Rodney Mills, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Mills View Post
    Thom, the attorney general will do anything Trumps say's in order to keep his job and get to the end unscathed. You are just reading the headlines, the story behind him is he has no respect from anyone in his agency, he is viewed ether with contempt for being a brown noser, or the butt of jokes.

Yesterday, a top official in his agency basically told him to stuff it and resigned.

There is absolute panic in the W.H. reality has settled in to all the Trump appointees that the are going to be out in 69 days. There are folks trying to figure out how to get their resumes out without the "Stoolies" squealing to Trump, getting fired and loosing 69 days pay.

The tales are coming fast and furious from "unnamed sources".

Trump just fired the White House Butler (no joke) Cecil Gaines, who had served in the W.H. for 45 years, for disrespect.

Cheers, Rodney
    hi rodney
    whatever the outcome of this investigation, Trump is not going to be president, i know that , But you cannot deny that the biden win is steeped in fraud, and it involves too many instances for me to mention here in print, but just one thing How can antifa be destroying cities minuets before the election results where known, and once biden was stated to be in the lead the destruction stopped. and then you state that the left are clean middle of the road liberals.
    this is a left wing coup, face it, Trump has over eight and a half million votes more credited to him in this election than he did in the last one. and if the left had played fair he would have won.
    as for the investigation if it ever takes place i hope it tears up floors rips doors out and kicks up such a mess that it will show just how corrupt the election was, ( But thats just wishful thinking on my behalf )
    and as for your denial of communists, well im afraid that the left wing liberal, you admire is the new communists.
    and i do not think i need to explain their game plan,
    as for me im just an observer, with my opinion,
    thankyou for your correspondence
    tom

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Like i said Rodney in a previous post, the paper shredder red hot, cover up left right and centre, and the stories will leak out for years, but will it make any difference, not a bit, you will still have an arrogant pratt spouting his innocent til the day he dies, maybe he will run again, kt
    hi keith
    thats what happens every year in all businesses,
    tom

15. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast