Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fat Lady has sung

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Fat Lady has sung

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Vernon View Post
    Not really what i was expecting at all, as i had said before that i thought Trump would have a big Win, but just shows you! That is one unexpected victory to me anyway!
    Good luck to Biden, hope he can do better!
    Cheers
    hi doc
    both you and i shouldnt play the horses, but on a even deeper thought, the horses may have past the post.
    but im still waiting for a stewards inquiry, starting in the courts this week.
    tom

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John Arton View Post
    This is my view.
    Biden was pictured with Gerry Adams and a known IRA killer and stating that he wanted to see a united Ireland.
    Trump just threw the rule book out of the window and resorted to Twitter. Think his attitude towards covid had a lot to do with his defeat.
    Rgds
    J.A.
    hi john arton
    whatever went wrong for trump didnt affect the seventy million plus votes that the electorate placed for him,
    personally i dont think the fat lady has started to sing yet, and there is much more to come starting this week.
    tom

2. Likes Doc Vernon, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well the only winners there Micheal is the lawyers, they will be loving it. I wonder what it will be like on hand over day in January ?, will he even attend ?, like him or loath him you have to admit he's been good entertainment for the last 4 years, kt

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, meant Tom < kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Well the only winners there Micheal is the lawyers, they will be loving it. I wonder what it will be like on hand over day in January ?, will he even attend ?, like him or loath him you have to admit he's been good entertainment for the last 4 years, kt

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, meant Tom < kt
    hi keith
    i have just finished watching a piece on how ( pundits ) people see the outcome of the election in america, this was first shown last week, the premise was that ,Trump could go through the courts, then sit it out in the whitehouse, The courts have no jurisdiction to remove trump, congress has no jurisdiction to oust Trump,and this is the ( cruncher ) the states that have voted in the election for trump can vote to keep Trump in power, because the states ( whom are for Trump ) are more than the states whom voted kamala harris and joe biden ,the only way to remove him is for Trumps own party could push him out.
    it is as mad a scenario as one could imagine, and as the saying goes, it could only happen in america.
    tom

5. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Victoria,

Jan. 20th is the date the when the change over of presidents will take place. The interim period is fixed by our constitution to allow the incoming president to arrange cabinet members to be picked and examined, and they in turn to pick their department heads and so on down the line. The incomers can not just fire everybody though as that would cause turmoil. Many are government employees and protected against whole sale sackings and disruption. So it's just political appointees at the top. But it's still a lot and must be an orderly and smooth transition.

Rodney

7. Thanks Doc Vernon, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thomas.

When Biden is sworn in on Jan. 20th, he becomes the Commander-in Chief of the United States Armen Forces. And the act of standing in the way of the fairly elected President (Biden) would be treason at the worst, and trespassing on government property at best. And he could be removed by maybe the FBI, or other government police forces, and possibly maybe even the military.

I don't think it will come to that. I think he will go, stamping his feet probably, but he will start working on being reelected in 2024 as he is allowed one more four year turn. I don't think he will risk that as it will keep him in the limelight and he could be like a boil on the ass that won't go away. I don't think he will want to be removed and perhaps have the legal book thrown at him (prison time), neither will he go quietly into that good night. A boil on the ass is more likely.

Regards, Rodney

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Keith at T.

Over two years ago I made a bet that Melanie Trump would file for a divorce within six months of their leaving the White House. $20 at five to one odds (for me). I think when that last scandal broke, that was the last straw. And it wouldn't surprise me to hear that she has a great payday coming as a divorce settlement...and I'll have a hundred bucks.

Rodney

10. Thanks Doc Vernon, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dump the trump

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Rodders, if you read my reply in your posting 'Polls' you would know my thoughts on this.

Her we have two geriatrics fighting for the prize surrounded by more of the same.
    Polosi I hear is now 80 and still speaker of the house.

Reports Harris is a Marxist, any truth in that? She will be contesting the next election as Joe will be gone by then, health and age will take him down.

But if Joe, Don, Hillary and Obama are the best USA, now more live the Divided SA can find to stand for the highest position then we should all worry about it.

This was not so much a vote for Joe as a vote against Don in my opinion.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

13. Thanks Doc Vernon, j.sabourn, thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes vic mcclymont, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The amazing fact on this election is 17 million educated Americans voted for a compulsive liar who is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.
    Perhaps it is the fear factor he constantly employed in his speeches and tweets. Once Trump finally accepts the result of the election and is removed from office he will lose his right of immunity to prosecution as US president. The lawsuits and litigations are waiting for him, his fraudulent business dealings, the losses he claimed on all of his property holdings and golf courses to avoid tax plus the billions of dollars he owes to German banks in personal loans. His wife will have to act quickly to get a generous divorce settlement.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Rodders, if you read my reply in your posting 'Polls' you would know my thoughts on this.

Her we have two geriatrics fighting for the prize surrounded by more of the same.
    Polosi I hear is now 80 and still speaker of the house.

Reports Harris is a Marxist, any truth in that? She will be contesting the next election as Joe will be gone by then, health and age will take him down.

But if Joe, Don, Hillary and Obama are the best USA, now more live the Divided SA can find to stand for the highest position then we should all worry about it.

This was not so much a vote for Joe as a vote against Don in my opinion.
    hi john
    on your opening line polosie, shes mad as a hatter,
    on your 2nd line harris is a marxist,
    on your 3rd line the system in america is rooted in corruption and the reason that the clintons and the obama- biden are in the running is because the democrat party sees these as ( incorrigible ) and therefore perfect for the billions of dollars flowing into the clintons foundations and all around the democratic party.
    tom

16. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast