Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prime Minister Boris Johnson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Prime Minister Boris Johnson

I know its a political statement Chris, but its comments like this that disgust most decent people, and is why the labour party has lost so much ground, and will continue to do so if not careful. Mr Starmer has sent his best wishes to Boris, so maybe he will deal within sort of nonsense by supposedly public servants, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

She has apologized, and has had the whip removed and she will be investigated by the Labour Party.
    As a Mayor she should be above reproach, shows her mentality.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Agree with all said here about these morons, this is all about them losing the referendum they just cannot accept it and the reason
    we won is Boris Johnson and that's why they hate him so much. On a better note the latest updates on BJ are better, as he is not on
    a ventilator , cheers.
    Last edited by John F Collier; 7th April 2020 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Although Prime Minister, He is a Son/ a Father/ a Brother/ And has a fiancé expecting a baby. Anyone trying to score political points out of his situation or Mock him are heartless Barstewards. He is a human being i wish him a full recovery. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

without going into politics the prime minister has got us away from the EU club now working on this virus something like this in most lifetimes and the man is in critical care and some dope is slating him not right? its a war only you cant see your enemy .it will take more deaths before it is finished and anyone who has been in critical care will know how the hard working nurses take things they are our soldiers in this war and i just hope when the pay rises comes around they will not be overlooked as they have in the last few years by all parties the blame is not just on one.. jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As most know I'm not a conservative voter, but in my way of thinking Boris saved Britain, he got them out of the so called United Europe, what happened when the SH hit the fan with this virus? They all closed their borders; and became the disunited EU. What has happened to the EU passport? I would like to see Boris get back to the best of health and carry on with the good work of getting Britain back on it's feet.
    Des

7. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

With comments such as those of that brain dead councilor it is little wonder many have no faith in the governments of many countries.

At a time when the nation should come together, a war time situation almost, we see stupid people going to some mad extremes.
    What makes it worse is that they also breed.

From what we hear here in Oz he is going well, just keep it up mate, the nation needs you.

We did hear there has been consideration given to forming some type of government of national co-operation brining both sides of politics together in some form, similar to a war time gov.

It makes sense as I am sure there must be some on the other side who can make positive contributions.

When this is all over the British people may come to understand that Boris put in so much for the nation at the expense of his health, but as they say you cannot keep a good man down.

Even though we left UK some 40 years ago, we have family and friends there so our interest in the nation still exists.
    Last edited by happy daze john in oz; 8th April 2020 at 06:02 AM.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2