Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: When the masks come off

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: When the masks come off

Been thinking of wearing a mask but still trying to get my head around the problems that they cause. Not only do they interfere with eating but strictly bad for drinking. The sheriff would not like it either as she is hard of hearing and relies on lip reading to make out what I say. No think I will stick with taking my chances. As the saying goes? You got to fecking die of something have you not. As an aside? On the box they where saying that one woman a week dies from domestic violence. By my calculations that is 52 deaths which is more than the virus has claimed. Not to mention how it all compares to other instances that claim lives. Having the same problem as RLT and grand kids but has solved the problem of what to give them for Easter. An Easter card with two pieces of toilet paper in them and a tissue to wipe the eyes because of the gift LOL.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Les.
    My wife reckons that she has silk scarfs that are better protection than masks. as for women being killed every day, I have noticed that the number of deaths from road crashes have gone off the radar. This virus, and the anti it is bringing up suits many people, but it will only change the way people live for a short while, they will forget quiet easily when it is over, and Govt's will still use money they should use to help people to a better life to build armaments.
    Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One thing which maybe I have failed to see so maybe has been already said , as barely glance at the reports on the present and obvious danger, all the thousands of hours put in to finding a cure, it must be known by now whether the virus is man made or a natural mutation of various other viruses . However when and if things get back to normal as they are ever going to be , we still have the other problem hanging on the fringes of this one , with its army of followers the Big C.C. Question JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Interesting comment there John, it is patently clear that the Greens and Greta have gone into hiding.
    Not a peep from either, makes me wonder just what they care about, certainly not this.

Our road toll here in Victoria is higher than the total for all of Oz with the virus, 77 in total so far this year.

But our Premier is talking now about stage four, not sure what that is but he hell bent on bringing it in.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The masks that the majority of people use are useless. The only effective mask is he type that provides a hermitic seal between mask and face.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The. Mask as the wife wears for putting mulch on the garden that one buys in Bunnings, the doctor said are a waste of time , unless the mask covers all of the lower face is practically useless. A scarf around the face is more effective as Des says. JS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4