Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Population.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: UK Population.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Allman View Post
    There is that woman in Morecambe having her 22nd child, now there is somebody to blame for the population increase.
    Isn't Morecombe near Bolton, seems Kong may have being doing a different kind of cruising!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I like that one Ivan had me in stiches really!
    Wonder what the Capt says to it!
    Mmmm! Naughty naughty Capt!
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 23rd October 2019 at 03:13 AM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Figures we saw back in July in London shows the population is now 70 mil.

Add to that the unknown number of illegals living in the roof space of some houses and it may well be nearer to 8.
    Years of little or no border control under the regime of Brussles has a lot to do with it.
    Then ladies who it would appear are nothing more than an incubation system and Kong is correct about those people and their desire to increases expotentially.

But China no longer has the one child policy, it ended a few years ago now.
    But it only ever applied to cities, those in rural areas were not bound by it.

How to control it, well they tried Mixi with the Rabbits and that did not work, so maybe the two brick method would be better.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On a serious note, breaking news this morning , 39 bodies discovered in a container on a lorry in from Bulgaria via Holyhead, don't know how to end this loss of life trying to get in to UK from elsewhere, but tragic when life is lost this way. I wonder how many have been lost trying to cross the channel in inflatables, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ivan,
    Not happy with that Remark,
    you have let my secret out of the bag,
    If SHE reads this I will be castrated. end of cruising

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    On a serious note, breaking news this morning , 39 bodies discovered in a container on a lorry in from Bulgaria via Holyhead, don't know how to end this loss of life trying to get in to UK from elsewhere, but tragic when life is lost this way. I wonder how many have been lost trying to cross the channel in inflatables, kt
    Keith
    Pictures of the trailer and tractor unit appears to show a plain white refridgerated trailor unit coupled to the tractor unit that is covered in the company's logo.
    They are saying the trailor and tractor originally came from Bulgaria. If this is so then it must have traveled through a number of non EU countries before entering the EU, so it was at that border that it's contents should have been checked. Once in the EU then it could make its way to Holyhead via southern Ireland, avoiding any of the more stringent checking in northern France and our channel ports. They are saying it probably came from Cherbourg to rosslare and thence Dublin to Holyhead and finally ending up in Grays in Essex.
    Rgds
    J.A.
    P.s. is this not another reason for leaving the e.u.?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Agree Keith, I have said this before the English channel is probably the busiest shipping lane in the world, And it can get very angry indeed these inflatables are of absolutely no use as a safe haven, When navigating the channel, I would put the number of losses quite high. Terry. p.s. Latest reports are the 39 found dead none of them where Bulgarian Nationals.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 23rd October 2019 at 01:11 PM.
    {terry scouse}

8. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

not so long ago. ISIS said they are sending their Operatives to UK and europe with the Refugees.
    So of all these Refugees coming in, How many are terrorists?? All are young men of a Fighting age, All have Mobile phones , who pays for those?? any one ask??? How many innocent UK citizens will be killed soon???
    The Manchester Bomber was a refugee, picked up in the Medi by the Royal Navy, and he was a suicide bomber, killed 22 children and parents at the Manchester Arena,and over 200 badly injured and mutilated.
    He was from a family of terrorists in Libya.
    If the RN had left him to drown they would have been criticised, but all those lives would have been saved.
    I have no sympathy for them, UN Rules, they should apply for asylum in the first safe country, Not the tenth.
    Everyone who arrives here should be sent back to the last country they came from, mainly france.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 23rd October 2019 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    not so long ago. ISIS said they are sending their Operatives to UK and europe with the Refugees.

I have no sympathy for them, UN Rules, they should apply for asylum in the first safe country, Not the tenth.
    Everyone who arrives here should be sent back to the last country they came from, mainly france.
    Brian, sorry to correct you, but the "Manchester bomber" was born and raised in Manchester in 1994. He even went to Salford University. I am not sticking up for him just pointing out the truth. Google "Manchester bomber" it is all there.
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 23rd October 2019 at 10:12 PM.

11. Thanks Rodney Mills, Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dianne Abbott is now calling for safe routes for the immigrants to reach the UK. Whilst I have every sympathy for genuine refugees, why do they travel through Europe to reach the UK?
    Vic

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast