Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I wish to god ? this government

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: I wish to god ? this government

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    ###no interest in any one elses views... what is it you want a popularity vote .........dont think you paid that tenner and after all your spouting you only sent a tenner so you say ......well we all have the cut of your jib now ....but lets see a proper reciept and your sent PM which of course you now deny sending .....all from me on this its like talking to a three year old got other things to do....
    Do your self a favour and stop making a fool out of yourself copied the amount from my bank statement, that is all you are getting, do you think Admin issue receipts when a payment is made? Anyone else on here who financially assists with the expenses of the forum get a receipt from Admin or there bank account. I do not deny sending you PM's sometime ago, what I do deny is sending then to your family??? if you are stupid enough to have your settings setup in such a way that all your PM's and emails from this site are bounced across to family members bigger fool you. Now that is the end of the matter. Better things to do with my life than have back and forth with the likes of you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    Do your self a favour and stop making a fool out of yourself copied the amount from my bank statement, that is all you are getting, do you think Admin issue receipts when a payment is made? Anyone else on here who financially assists with the expenses of the forum get a receipt from Admin or there bank account. I do not deny sending you PM's sometime ago, what I do deny is sending then to your family??? if you are stupid enough to have your settings setup in such a way that all your PM's and emails from this site are bounced across to family members bigger fool you. Now that is the end of the matter. Better things to do with my life than have back and forth with the likes of you.
    ##well lunchtime in france and no proper reciept ......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That's unfair Cappy , it is always Lunchtime in France
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

4. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Seems two vice chairs of the Conservative Party, Maria Caulfield and Ben Bradley, are quitting their posts in protest at Theresa May's Chequers Brexit compromise plan.

Both have warned they will lose their seats unless the Tories deliver Brexit.

Ms Caulfield told Mrs May the plan would be "bad for our country and bad for the party".

Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson and Brexit Secretary David Davis have already quit over the proposals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZaAkuXTIz4

6. Thanks Samuel Denton thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

From afar it appears that the BREXIT proposal put forward by your PM looks a bit like Chamberlains 'Peace in our time'.

She is not going in hard enough and with her current plan you will still be under some control of the EU from what I read of it.

You do need a hard BREXIT, one that gives you total autonomy.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Certainly some interesting times are here, i can almost hear Gove slithering about, and trying to judge where his best interest are. If parliament reject her plans we need someone with bottle to tell the EU that they are also playing with fire, and a walkaway is close, kt
    R689823

9. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

To sell into Europe all goods have to be CE marked Conformite Europeene , so we have to , like China and the USA , conform , this was never optional
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

we can sort the customs out in one go if we pay tax to them we can charge the same tariff to them one would cancel the other then if they had a brain they would be spending millions for nothing getting the taxes on both sides just import/export by both same as we pay to all other trading countries?? jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by robpage View Post
    To sell into Europe all goods have to be CE marked Conformite Europeene , so we have to , like China and the USA , conform , this was never optional
    Too true Rob.
    I was watching Adam Bouton's All out Politics show on Sky this morning ( a person whose views make me more and more want me to throw my shoe at the telly). He was interviewing Conservative MP Andrew Bridgen who is rubbishing T. Mays latest Brexit proposals, saying that signing up to stay in the C.E. body was a betrayal of the referendum and that having a free trade agreement with the USA will leave us open to us being flooded with chlorinated chicken, g.m. crops and beef treated with steroids etc.
    Now this is a person who claims to have a long history in the food industry, (methinks self stacking in his local supermarket springs to mind). He should take a trip to the outback steakhouse or Manny's chop house in Kissimmee to see how tasty American chicken and beef is.
    Products such as he mentioned are already in Europe and here. Unless ship's stores are exempt from E.U. regulations, we were regularly supplied by our nominated chandler's with chicken from Brazil and the states as well as beef from both South and North America, all of which was c.e. marked.
    The latest Brexit proposals put forward seem to me, to be an excellent set that both the U.K. and the E.U. can live with and those of us who voted leave can live with whilst giving us the best deal possible. No country has left the E.U. to date so both sides have to start from a position that no one ever envisioned.
    The likes of those M.P's who constantly harp on about a second referendum as those of us voted to leave did not know what we were voting for and who are now attempting to derail any proposals we put forward should be immediately sacked as they are calling leave voter's ignorant, despite the government, at great cost, providing every household with a booklet that detailed the pros and cons of the E.U.
    Rgds
    J.A.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

##at last some common sense on the whole brexit situation....as for trump why on earth would he pay more to protect europe as a whole than the countries who are part of it ....owt for nowt seems to be part of the world thinking now ......if trump dumps ...this country will need more than handouts and food banks to survive .....there will be proper poverty back again.....the armchair economists out of work and sadly the complainers to his visit wont have the bus fare to go any where......shouldnt they be at work anyway.....cappy

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast