Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I wish to god ? this government

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I wish to god ? this government

Well, today with the resignation of Davis we are undoubtably weakened, and the EU must be laughing. I have just listened to DD interview, and as he says, the EU will be back for more than we have already conceded. It just shows how much ALL governments over the years have , bit by bit, sold this country to Europe. The favourite to take over is the chinless assassin , Gove. I despair, kt
    R689823

2. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

####just remember keith we always win the last battle .....we will get out by hook or by crook ...then we can eff em all .....cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was all for staying in , but democracy wins the day , trouble is remainers of all parties are trying to kill the escape
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

we have backed ourselves into a corner by not standing our ground where has the british spirit gone who has the backbone to make the decisions David Davis did the only honourable thing and passed the mantle to anyone with a bit of sense but we have no one? Europe is playing with us like a cat with a mouse. give them a list of rules and go simple tell them we are open for trade? jp

6. Thanks Keith Tindell, cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have come to the conclusion no matter what we offer will not be enough for Barnier.
    Time for someone with a bit of bottle, talk or we walk and take the £40b with us.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

##the constant attack of ...WE ARE GETTING NOWHERE WITH DAVIS..........cannot now go on... no doubt the cry will be from remainers its all over ....but credit to our prime minister ...she has again weathered this endless storm ..and our new negotiater is an AVID brexiteer ......cappy

Lewis McColl Guest

I was a remainer but the more the EU push the more I am heading for Brexit camp. There is no doubt the UK are in for a hard time. Tell the EU there is nothing left to discuss and just walk away. The EU will soon want to talk to the UK. Become the 51st state , the Donald will look after us. Let him build his golf resort in Scotland. Kiss and make up with Putin, Russia will trade with us as will the USA, pincher movement and roll through Europe. Give Abramovich(Chelsea) his visa and everyone will be happy.
    Oh Cappy hope you have still got your £10.00 handy think you will be needing it sooner rather than later.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    I was a remainer but the more the EU push the more I am heading for Brexit camp. There is no doubt the UK are in for a hard time. Tell the EU there is nothing left to discuss and just walk away. The EU will soon want to talk to the UK. Become the 51st state , the Donald will look after us. Let him build his golf resort in Scotland. Kiss and make up with Putin, Russia will trade with us as will the USA, pincher movement and roll through Europe. Give Abramovich(Chelsea) his visa and everyone will be happy.
    Oh Cappy hope you have still got your £10.00 handy think you will be needing it sooner rather than later.
    ###once again lewis like many of your predictions ....you appear to be ejaculating prematurely again......but then after the PM you sent me and hoped my children and grandchildren saw it i would expect nothing less from you ....your true colours come out to often.......expect no further comms from me.....

11. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

This so called PM I sent you please feel free to publish it on the forum for all to see ,seriously go for it all you will have to do is copy and paste it. Oh and don't forget the £10.00.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

the PM has not got any options but to walk if we gave in to the EU her party has just lost 17.5 000.000 that will never vote for her party again? the vote was leave a democratic vote that is the backbone of the way this country should work{but has let the voters down} just how many times can you lie to the people is the government waiting for all the leavers to die off looks like it? as regards mr trump we will need the trade with the states yet we are throwing sh.te at him even the grand mufty of London is taking the p.ss out of him he has enough money defending terrorists to keep him going? jp

14. Likes vic mcclymont, N/A, Keith Tindell liked this post
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast